News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Luv has INTERNET!!

Started by Luv007, August 25, 2011, 10:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

For the next few weeks, I'll probably be limited to my phone or friend's internet so it is very likely that you won't see much of me.  I just wanted to give people a heads up and I'll have this fixed and be back as soon as possible!

SkySong

I'm sorry, luv! Is there something wrong with your computer?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

Nooo !!
- Why's that hun? :(

I will miss you :/
Come back soon !

Luv007

There's nothing wrong with my internet.... Just my HUSBAND who downloads things he shouldn't!  So you do the crime, you do the time. We have to open internet in his name and cancel the account in ours. All in all, I expect it to take a few weeks bc of how long it takes to get someone to come out and hook things up.

Rosewood

Luv007

I miss you guys as well! I'm finding that I am far LESS motivated without the promise of secundi after my cleaning is finished.

Luv007

Good news! I'll be back online Tuesday, Sept 6th and little worse for the wear!  Thank you for everyone's patience. I have a small surprise for those that have had to wait for customs bc of the inconvenience.

SkySong

Oh, we all love surprises. <3 Can't wait till you're back!!

Luv007

I'm finally back ONLINE, people!  Lol.  I've missed you all, despite my cell internet connection.  It's so nice to type something and see it on this big screen!

Kahlira

Luv007

I'm probably literally jumping up and down right now...... Lol.  I'm THAT happy to have internet back.

English questions are going to get easier to answer with google on my side.

Medical Terminology is going to be easier bc I can do my exams at home again.

AND..... Fable notes and events can be uploaded sooooon and with the help of a new staff member or two. :)

I'm freakin' ecstatic to have my internet cut back on!!  --- and I may very well strangle my husband if he gets caught downloading anything else!!

Pinkshadow

YAAY !!!! :D

WELCOME BACK AND WELCOME BACK FABLES :D

Luv007

SkySong

Luv007

springacres

Welcome back luv!

Oh - and may I suggest setting up a firewall and buying some good antivirus software, JUST in case your husband does something stupid and downloads something malicious again?

Luv007

Thank you and wonderful suggestion!  He's destroyed his computer unfortunately, but he's not allowed to touch mine since it's for school.  Lol.  And I *think* he's learned his lesson... Lol.