SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Where's Garney?!

Started by Wildfilly94, September 12, 2011, 05:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Garney seems to be missing... For a LONG time.. :(
Anyone know what's going on?

It worries me because I'm spending alot of $$ to get my Kennel 'herd' bigger and I applied for a registered kennel and I wanted to get some breedings in, and I can't.. Cause Garney's fallen off the face of Secundi.

PonyMama

she came back for a little while, but I think the work load and the welcome back wasn't exactly what she expected and she left again

Which is sad because so many people follow her adoptables and now we might not get anything new for a while

I hope she comes back though

Wildfilly94

Ohh, Aww. Thats sad. :( I hope she comes back too. I love TheKennel dearly, and I finally got my hads on some good ones.

Ryuukokoro

The Kennel was on official hiatus for a long time, over a year I think, because Garney went absent from Secundi, and she is the creator of the shop. The few staff members for The Kennel who were still on Secundi didn't feel comfortable running the shop with no word from Garney in such a long time, so they put the shop on hiatus.

When Garney came back a little while ago, the shop started running again (she did some customs she owed and also put up the CYO event, which is still running for as long as people have beds). But she hasn't been on in a long time, so I don't know if at this time the shop will come back. :( It depends on if Garney is able to come back to Secundi.

I'm sorry you spent money on the shop when you thought it was going to be active and it turns out that it's not, for now. Of course your Kennel dogs will always be in your account, they will never be taken out no matter if the shop is active or inactive. But yeah it's frustrating when the shop is inactive and you can't breed them or compete with them. >.<

Wildfilly94

Yeah. I'm hoping she comes back some day soon <3
Plus I'm SO anxious to use my tag-its, but I cant yet without her here. XD

Silvanon

I haven't heard anything from her in a long time.  :(

Luv007

That is quite sad.  She's a wonderful artist and certainly has a creative spark to make the adoptable she runs "her own" so to speak. :)

springacres

I've been wondering the same thing myself.  I just hope she's OK...