News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Broken hearted .. Why i have been semi gone ..

Started by Pinkshadow, September 17, 2011, 04:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Heya ppl ..

Yeah so, ive been pretty much away from here a while..
- and heres the reason ..

My grandma got a brainbleeding, but she's okay now and my relationship wasnt going throught the best of times, and last night i finally got my bf to open up and tell me what was happening and the following happened :

He started telling me how when we wasnt together, and he had time to think and such, that he thought about breaking up with me but on the same time didnt want to. How he sometimes knew that he loved me but at other times didnt and that he would like us to solve it, because he felt like he was hurting me by fooling around with me ..
And even tho it hurts on me like hell, i told him we could just stop while "the game is good" and be friends if he would feel better by that, and thats how i ended up being not in a relationship anymore, and it just hurts so much, because i have so many feelings in the middle.

But ive always learned that if you love someone enought, you let go when times are right for it, instead of holding on to them tight and i believe that if it's meant to be, we will end up together again.

We do live quite far from eachother, takes like 4 hours to get to him, but i will be forced to see him atleast 1 more time and right now it just breaks my heart to know that i have to look at him a whole weekend and that i can't kiss him or that he isnt mine anymore ..

I thought about just cutting the contact after that, because i dont know if im able to be friends with him when i feel like this , but i just don't know if i think it's fair to him when he wanted to keep me as friend and such ..

So i apolygize on beforehand, if i end up coming across to ppl like im mad or something else negative, it's not what i am, i just hurt alot atm ..

Rosewood

Aww, I'm sorry Pink. Its happened to me before too, so I know what your going through. If you need someone to talk to then feel free to PM me. :) *hugs*