News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I might disappear a little bit... -updated-

Started by Neocridders, July 24, 2012, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

UPDATE. So turns out I'm not moving in on the 13th, but I'm moving in on the 16th. A few more days.

And in other news, I'm still working on the required reading. I'm going out of town with boyfriend and his family for the weekend, so basically my days are going down to read and write the essay.

Sorry I've been absent. I dropped marching band so I have no classes on Fridays. That hopefully gives me a little time to color and be on secundi.

Boyfriend is going to download photoshop on my laptop. There is one litter we have that I really would rather do with photoshop, since it's a more familiar program and it's a really complicated litter XD
And then I have one more kitten for another litter. I'm sorry I've been failing.
Life's been busy scrambling for school stuff. I'm kinda scared to be hours away from home with no car or license. Not sure how I'll survive but... oh well :/
----------------------------------

Hey guys! So in this lovely place that I live, we have had not much rain this summer.
And in the week or two we've had a bunch of rain.

For some reason my internet keeps going out with the rain. And it usually stays out for a day or two. So I'm having limited internet.

And when I do have internet, my family hogs the one computer that runs faster than snail speed.

So I've had limited computer access. I'll log on with my phone sometimes but it's not much (along with no computer for myself, I have no phone charger) So I'm using the USB ports to charge my phone instead of using a tablet and flash drive.

Anyway, my point is... I might disappear the next couple weeks. I wanted to get everything done before college, but honestly I'm so busy getting ready for college anyway, I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Tomorrow I'm ordering a computer for myself for college. I'll download some sort of art program (either sai or photoshop, maybe both if I have the room). And when I get to college I'll do my best to get stuff done at a reasonable pace.

Still going to work on stuff until then. But just know that I'm moving in on the 13th of August, and I'll be out of town a few days prior.

I'll order a computer tomorrow and then I'll get it maybe in a week. Then I'll hopefully have more time (internet permitting of course) to color since I won't be sharing the computer with everyone else and my iphone.

Sorry guys. I know everyone wants their gryphion kittens to cuddle. Sunchaser is wonderful and helping me out (she even pre-figured out litter numbers and genders. She's great!).

Just wanted to make sure no  one thought I just up and left.

skysnolimit

Wow, college is a big move.  Good luck with all the rain and laptop and moving stuff, Neo!

Daimas

PM me if you need help with Photoshop. I know a great save free version of CS2 that I have on my laptop.

Kadana Sorano

It happens to me too with weather changes Neo.  The regular thunder and lightning storms are a given, but ours goes out just for "semi" high winds even.  Basically, if it blows hard enough to make the clothes on the line "flap" in the breeze, we can lose internet.  I hope your weather clears up for you soon :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Sunchaser

*snugs Neo* your awesome lol Today im working on litters since i have the time and the brain power for it. So maybe ill get a lot done then you wont have to worry so much about what you owe ^___^

Neocridders

:) Updates!~ I have a new laptop now! I'm going to wait and install sai later today hopefully. And then I think I'll be back coloring

Neocridders

So turns out I'm not moving in on the 13th, but I'm moving in on the 16th. A few more days.

And in other news, I'm still working on the required reading. I'm going out of town with boyfriend and his family for the weekend, so basically my days are going down to read and write the essay.

Sorry I've been absent. I dropped marching band so I have no classes on Fridays. That hopefully gives me a little time to color and be on secundi.

Boyfriend is going to download photoshop on my laptop. There is one litter we have that I really would rather do with photoshop, since it's a more familiar program and it's a really complicated litter XD
And then I have one more kitten for another litter. I'm sorry I've been failing.
Life's been busy scrambling for school stuff. I'm kinda scared to be hours away from home with no car or license. Not sure how I'll survive but... oh well :/

YourLoveOnly

-thinks this is likely to be the Art x Celine litter- XD Sorry Neo, ilu <3

I hope you have a really good time and that everything works out, I'm sure it will! <3 We miss you and look forward to seeing you back here =D