News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sorry for my abcense!

Started by Willow, October 26, 2012, 06:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Hey guys, I'm very sorry none of you have heard from me in a while, and if I haven't answered your PM, again, I apologise.

RL has been pretty crap for me lately, I've had trouble with a family member (a conflict of opinions, and she seems to think I'm attacking her, I hate conflict and arguments), my rats are very ill (they're old, I know it's to be expected but it's so sad), I myself have been ill, and I've had a blow at college that makes it seem like I'll never achieve my dream career, even though I've only just started the course.
It all makes me feel like..."What's the point?". I go to bed and I don't want to wake up.

So I've not felt positive, but that's no excuse for the neglect I've given Secundi for the past month or two.
I escaped to PI, and then to another small community forum for a while, which is just avoiding the things I need to get stuck into.

I'm very sorry, I'm going to try and catch up as best as I can.

So that's me, I just felt like I should give an update and explanation.

Pinkshadow

Awe, so sorry to hear that sweetie, was wondering where you went off too :O
- But glad to hear you're atleast okay and such :)

Take it easy, RL always comes first :b

Winged

Glad to see you back! That sounds crap, hope you start to feel better soon :( And everyone has low points with college and stuff like that, sure you'll find a way to get your job :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I'm so glad to hear from you, I've been worried. <3
I'm so very sorry about the trouble you'de had in RL. I know it can be so tough, a well as College. :( I wish you well, and hope things lighten up soon for you. I also wish you the best with your little ratties, I hope they get better soon</3