News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey all

Started by Sunchaser, October 31, 2012, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

So I know I have not been around much but here is kind of whats been going on.

1st off my dad. Part of his heart is not working properly and they now have him on blood thinners and plan on shocking his heart to try and get it working properly again.

2nd. My mom. She went to the doc for something else and while there the doc was like how long have you had that skin cancer on your forehead? Needless to say she had no idea who it was. So we have been worried about how bad it was and fortunately its not really bad however with my past i had stage 4 skin cancer and so i have been dealing with the emotional crap where I have been seeing my mom in my place. you can just imagine how bad thats been.

3rd My grandmothers husband is on his death bed. I dont really like him but i do love my grandmother and dont know what to do to help her.

4th been working my scentsy business. Its going great but its been busy.

5th relationship with my husband. We have had some issues latly and a lot of it is just the stress for both of us. Mine with what i told you and his with his work. We are working it out and even have a mini working vacation this weekend which will help. Nothing bad but relationships do take work and sometimes are stressful when trying to figure out what to do.

So that is just the tip of the iceburg about what has been going on with me. I love you guys and i will still do gryphions i am just not working on them right now. I dont know what neo is doing but i know she doesnt want them to die either. You guys rock and I am always around to answer pms if you ever wanna talk ^_^

Ryuukokoro

*hugs Sunny* Sorry to hear about your family, dear. It's the one thing we all have to deal with in life.

I'm so glad your Scentsy is doing well! It's a very hard business to stay afloat in, especially since the market is so flooded with all those smell-good things. You have to compete with Yankee Candles and Bath And Body Works, too. >.o

skysnolimit

*hugs you*  I'm sorry to hear all this!  Time heals everything, just remember that, even when you can't heal it yourself.  Everything will all be clear again.  *more hugs*  Just remember that your love for your family is more important than all of the other emotions combined.  It's what will carry you through!

*hugs*  Good luck!

PS a healer friend of mine always insists on 20-second hugs because it can take that long to really relax in somebody's arms!  It's also really hard to get people to try it for the first time, but hey, I thought I'd let you know =)