News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PI Rant

Started by Wildfilly94, November 19, 2012, 09:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I feel as if theres a nastily rude person on there who's just making it a point to piss me off and call me out on everything she can. I'm really getting sick of it. I'm NEVER there except for art trades and shes ALWAYS on every thread there. Ohh except for mine. If I ever have art there she refuses to acknowledge them. The one time she did go on my thread, she offered $.25 for a set of lines I worked for hours on. REALLY?!
She'll offer $10 bucks for crappy art, but mine she either ignores or offers less than a dollar.
And currently she's going off on me in a thread about an adoptable I was interested in that is NON OF HER CONSERN. Dude, I live on Secundi, you obviously hate it because your always making points that your art won't be run on here, so why in the hell does it matter what I do with art that I'm buying from another usr on PI to use on Secundi?
AGGHH!H!!!! I just kinda wish she'd fall off a freaking cliff. LEAVE ME ALONE.
Its to the point where I just need to change my avvie and name so mabye she'll leave me the hell alone. Or just pm someone anytime I want to buy something on PI. Or rather, post about anything.
I had said I thought this adoptable set was pretty once, and she decided to post saying something along these lines, 'LOL this thread is a month old, why would you bring it back up?'
Really? What's it matter how old it is? I can't say I LIKE something now either?

Anyway, just needed to rant. >.>

Kahlira

That is very rude of her. Open a support ticket and report her! Bugger on bad people.