News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part Two :O

Started by Pinkshadow, November 17, 2012, 02:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey guys :D

I have just been in the movies, to watch the final part of Breaking Dawn ..
- Have anyone seen it yet?

My opinion is that it does the book good.
- I was very surpriced and i liked the movie alot, also it suits Bella much to be a vampire :)

Kahlira

Actually me, my sister, two of my nieces and one of our best friends (So close she's an adopted sister, but not by any legal means, but still) we're going to go see it tomorrow! I'm so excited I can not wait! It looks interesting.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Kahlira on November 17, 2012, 02:03:45 PM
Actually me, my sister, two of my nieces and one of our best friends (So close she's an adopted sister, but not by any legal means, but still) we're going to go see it tomorrow! I'm so excited I can not wait! It looks interesting.

nice :b

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

I saw it yesterday and ohh man, I cried too. SO good though. BD 1&2 were the best movies.

Kahlira

I think two was the best one in the whole movie sequence.

But now there's nothing to look foward to. No more Harry Potter, no more Twilight. Maybe I should read the Hunger Games.

Rosewood

I haven't gotten to see Breaking Dawn part 2 yet, but i liked all the others and am looking forward to hopefully getting to see it. And yes Kah, you should read Hunger Games. That was an amazing series!! ^_^

Wildfilly94

Hunger games Is AMAZING. READ IT KAH. DO IT.

Winged

Yes definately read the books, they are amazing! Really well written too i thought, which is unusual xD
Owner of Gliders!