News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

And the diagnosis is....

Started by Neocridders, February 10, 2013, 01:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Hey guys. I'm only telling you guys this because I know you all are very loving people. I haven't told many people this and I probably won't tell many people.

On Friday I went to a psychiatrist. I told him about my life and stuff. I had previously been put on some depression/anxiety pills a few months ago, and then I was put on insomnia meds a few weeks ago.

He said that I had Mild Depression, but that my meds are at a good place.

I've been doing a lot better since this semester started. I've started becoming a follower of Jesus Christ (let's not go into religion much). I've always been a Christian, but I didn't really understand what it meant until now. And I feel happier and I can tell this is good for me.

My life is changing so much. I feel amazing at this moment. Stuff still gets tough, and I still get sad, but I'm actually happy sometimes. It's so great.

I've got a lot of school stuff to do, so I'll be quick. I'm going to show y'all my first digital imaging project soon, once I get it finished (it's almost done). :)

Hope everyone is good! I'm going to try to get back into gryphion things, too, but it might be slow to get back in (school is kjladsfjlkad)

:) <3 Love you all. Thanks for being amazing friends and a fantastic community that I can come to. I know you'll always  welcome me back, even if I'm gone a bit

Silvanon

Sounds like things are getting better for you, I'm glad to hear it!