News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sorry for the absence!

Started by Leafy, February 15, 2013, 09:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

Spent all of Monday and Tuesday of this week laid up in bed with the worst pain I think I've ever felt in my life, Tuesday afternoon I went to the hospital and found out I had a massively infected gall bladder that was full of stones, yet I'd never had an issue with it to date! So after a gall bladder surgery on Weds, I'm back, not exactly up to par on things, but I'm here and breathing again, coming out of anesthesia to people yelling at me to breathe was fun :p Now I'm on some wicked high doses of antibiotics and pain killers and have four new holes in my tummy that I'll happily show off to anyone who's morbidly curious enough lol. But similar to YLO, I can't be up for long periods of time at the moment, though I'm feeling a little better every day ^_^ Just wanted to let you guys know what was up, since I know I was in the middle of things with at least a couple of you.

Silvanon

Wow, sorry to hear about the pain & surgery, but glad to hear you're on the mend!

Leafy

How're you feeling? Last I saw you had the plague :\

Wildfilly94

.... Is it bad that I am morbidly curious? XD

I'm glad your doing well and back!! <3 I was getting ready to poke you, til I saw your fb status about it. Get plenty of sleep and happy pain killers!! <3 Ya!

Silvanon

Awe, thanks for asking.  I'm still coughing a lot, but the other symptoms are pretty much gone.  LilBit had to stay home from preschool all week but I think she's finally on the mend, hopefully she can go again next week.

Leafy

Poor lil bit, glad she's on the mend! Sick kids always make me feel bad :\

Masayo

Awe so sorry to hear hun <3
- Wondered where you went :O Hope you get better soon :)

Kahlira

Aww man! *snugs*  Glad you caught it in time.. And people yelling to breathe over you? Wow! That's kind of scary! Enjoy the wicked high pain killers though XD

I too am one of the morbidly curious people... Maybe you could show me too?

I love you! Take care of yourself love. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Leafy

lol Kah, I was having a lot of trouble waking up from the anesthesia, blacked out more than a couple times, and they kept at me to breathe so my blood oxygen levels would raise. Though it helped when I finally woke all the way up, so they wouldn't have to tube me again XD;;; I think the threat of getting tubed again woke me up.

Good news tho, I am doing SO much better, almost no pain today, yay! And I'm getting up and down so much easier, I'm such a happy camper, no painkillers today!

Kahlira

Sounds very scary D= Am very glad you're on the mend though!