News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Help buying a tablet :)

Started by Pinkshadow, January 04, 2013, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey guys :)

My first Tablet burned down, so i am in need of a new one :)
- I have a max of 50 USD and have no clue where to look for one really, as they are quite unusual in Denmark and expensive here(like everything else in DK) xD

I looked at Amazon, as a suggestion from Sun <3
- and this is what i found:

Tablet 1:
- PenPad 7.7 Inch Graphic Tablet

Tablet 2:
- DigiPro WP8060 Graphics Tablet Cordless

Tablet 3:
- VISTABLET PENPAD GRAPHIC TABLETACCSMAC COMPATIBLE

Tablet 4:
- Tursion Graphic Drawing Tablet

Feel free to come with other suggestions too xD <3
- Thaaanks on beforehand :D

Wildfilly94

I'll give you the same tip i gave Sunny;

VT PenPad 7.7-Inch Graphic Pen Tablet (Black)
^ This would be the best one for you. It has over 1000+ levels of pressure sensitivity, great for inexperienced usrs, and its the al around best looking and best quality. One of the last two you posted have either no information on them, or absolutely no reviews, which is not a very trustworthy choice, in my opinion.

Of the top two, this one looks better, and has more pressure sensitivity, and just seems like the best option. The second one has a weird cell block pattern on it, which, to me, would just confuse you waaayyy too much.

Pinkshadow

Thaanks wild :D

ETA;
. if you have other suggestions, feel free xD

Sunchaser

Thats the one i got and i rather enjoy it. I also like it is flexible verses hard. :)

Pinkshadow

Wildfilly94

My thread can answer this for you. If you have the money, get the wacom one.

QuoteSo I know what I SHOULD get is this one: http://www.amazon.com/PenPad-7-7-Inch-Graphic-Tablet-Black/dp/B003OBZRPU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361298193&sr=8-1&keywords=drawing+tablet
But I cannot stand the fact that its bendable. I can't draw on a bendy surface, I need a stable tablet.

Wacom review:
QuoteGo for the bamboo, do not settle for less. Its what I use, and its amazing, let me tell you. The pressure sensitivity is perfect and even a refurbished one will last you, plus they are durable and won't bust as easily as other products if you happen to drop it. And let me tell you, my tablet has seen hell XD

Pinkshadow

Wild , but sunny has the other one and likes it alot :)

Wildfilly94

Which is why I outed Why I don't like that one. Lol. Its a great tablet, but its flexible and I draw in my lap, not on a hard surface. If you work on a hard surface though, then its fine. ^^ I just need a hard surface one because the floppiness of the Vv Sunny hs would not work well in my lap

Sunchaser

lol im used to floppy because i can put it in a arm rest or on my leg and it forms to it. but if you need a stable surface I would go with one that isnt floppy :)

SkySong

I'm biased to Wacom, so if you can get it, then go for it, I say. Haven't had dealings with the splash tablet, but I've had a Bamboo Fun and am now on the latest Intuos. They are great tablets in my opinion.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

Omg -.-'

"Buyers outside the U.S. cannot purchase the following types of items from sellers: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers."

From Amazon..

Well then i dunno how to get a tablet :(

Wildfilly94

Aww thats not cool!! D:

Mabye you can try Ebay? They don't usually have much, and half the time its overpriced, but its worth a shot to snoop on there.

Or if you have any big electronic stores around you, search their websites for 'Graphic Tablets' and see if you find anything. ^^

Pinkshadow

I wont buy a tablet in Denmark where i live, they are WAY overpriced here.
- Will try the google the graphic tablet in europe