News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sorry, been slow and still hectic here

Started by Daimas, December 09, 2012, 10:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

Sorry, I have been really slow for a month or so... Its been hectic here. Due to my breakup with Nate I fell way behind on schoolwork so have been working like crazy to get that caught up. My brother moved his animals in back so I am getting little sleep(the effing rooster goes off at 2AM). And its geting cold here..... my graphics PC is in my bedroom... my mother broke my window 2 years ago and it still hasnt gotten fixed, so my room is frigid. I can barely sleep in there under 3 covers let alone sit at the computer.(gotta love portable laptops)

BUT my handyman of a brother is going to be fixing the window soon, and when he does there will be a explosion of activity. And with only one more week of classes I will be able to get that stress off myself and be able to sleep more during the day/early hours before the rooster goes off and will be refreshed and able to focus on you guys.

Sorry for neglecting you guys so long. I am still able to participate in things but till I get my room fixed I cant cert anything or color any new ones.

Daimas

Update*

Well things are getting better, I am calming down and the room is slowly getting cleaned so its bearable to get in with the heater running full blast.

I got myself a christmas present today. A little black puppy that I named Sniper.

skysnolimit

Daimas

Pictures you say? hehehhehe I have a whole album of him on my facebook(shaylen Kleint)

Bunraku

That is the cutest puppy in the WORLD O__O <3

Daimas

Stryker is doing great, hes gotten bigger.. and hes 15 pounds now! His red collar got  too small so hes on a black temp one till he reaches full size and I can get a decent one for him.

Cold spells keep hitting but Mostre will be back soon I promise!