News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Is anyone else having this problem with Gmail?

Started by Bunraku, May 09, 2013, 01:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Honestly, I can't figure it out. And it doesn't just seem to be G-mail-but it started there.

For the life of me, I can't send files to anyone of my OWN work. I can send files of other peoples colored templates as .png, and I can receive those files, but if I am trying to send out a drawing, or a template, or a bunch of .pngs to someone else, they either do not receive the e-mail, or get it late. But usually, they never receive the mail. In contrast to that, I have no problem receiving their e-mails or files O__o

Its presenting a huge problem to me, because no matter what provider I use, nothing sends, and people don't receive the files, or get them late, or I have to send them 5 or 6 times before they arrive. I'm not even exceeding the file size limit. What on earth could be wrong here? What freaks me out, is that the problem is always with something I have drawn MYSELF, never with someone elses templates, even when I am just sending .pngs.

So, anyone have any ideas? >>;; I'm wondering it PS is chewing on the files in some way, but if that was the case, why do other peoples templates and .pngs not drawn by me but colored by me work?