News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I love you guys

Started by Sunchaser, April 17, 2013, 07:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Things are really stressful with moving out of our house to the parents until we go to Virginia. We still have no dates and on top of that my depression is higher then it has been in a long time. I miss you all and hope you won't forget me. I hope that soon I will be back I hate not being able to help with the adopts.

Bunraku

We won't forget you Sunny, Secundi is a home you can always come back to <3

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Bunraku on April 17, 2013, 08:01:28 AM
We won't forget you Sunny, Secundi is a home you can always come back to <3

Couldn't have said it better myself! :) Can't wait for you to return, Sun. <3

Sunchaser

We Have our address!! Hubby leaves tomorrow for school in cali and I will be moving us up there on/around 6/10. but YAY I am so happy and the house is better then the one we had here including has a fenced in back yard. EE

Bunraku

Yay Sunny! I'm glad you finally got a house <333 You must show us pics of the yard! ^^

springacres

YAY Sunny I'm so happy for you!  You must show pics :)

skysnolimit

Ooo.  I love California and the houses there can be gorgeous!  Hope you get good weather all year 'round ^^;  Congratulaions Sunny!!!!

Sunchaser

@ sky only hubby is going to cali and thats for the month. I am staying with my parents in florida until we decide to take our road trip north to make sure we are there on time. I know we are going a little out of ways to go to atlanta so i can go to the aquarium and then who knows its going to be a relaxing road trip/move with my parents instead of a stressful one.

When I get there I will make sure to post pics for everyone :)