News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Finn(Cory) From Glee has left us.. </3

Started by Wildfilly94, July 14, 2013, 11:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

The beautiful, amazing, talented man that played Finn on glee died last night in his hotel room...  </3 My heart is broken. I feel so bad for Lea, his girlfriend, and for the entire cast as well as his family and friends. If Glee even continues, I dont know if Ill ever have the heart to watch it continue without him. </3 Rest In Peace, Corey Monteith.

He was supposedly getting married to Lea in 2 weeks. </3
If glee continues, they can't just ignore his death on the show. If they have a memorial on glee, they can't really because Lea won't be able to do it and 'act'.

Please, no comments about drugs and stuff. Despite all the rumors and what he's done with drugs in the past, his cause of death is NOT confirmed. They don't know yet because no autopsy has been done. It hurts my feelings to hear accusations yet anyway, because no one knows for sure yet.

I just want to give him a spot on secundi to be mourned. I loved that actor so much, an his character really was amazing. Now I'm gunna go cry some more... :'(

SPO

I watched Glee way back when it started and he was very talented. It is truly a loss for everyone on the show and for all hsi fans.