News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Faces behind the Avatars

Started by Neocridders, July 30, 2013, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

So... on the canids forum they have this awesome idea where we can see faces instead of just the avatars!

:D So... post your face if you want?

So this is what my normal pictures look like. I guess every time someone whips out a camera Neo goes into derp face mode.
DERRRP

Aaaaand new glasses!

Anyone else have faces to share?! :D

SPO

So here's the story lol. I was driving home from my internship with my horse after getting a brand inspection done. I stopped at the gas station for a Mountain Dew Throwback and some Tootsie Rolls. Get out to the truck aaannnnddd...nothing. Multiple tries, still nothing. So I call AAA and it is going to be awhile for the tow truck to get there. Michael, my boyfriend, was there as well so we could take Summer home. I felt bad leaving her in the trailer that long so of course I decided to ride her next to the gas station in this field between the highway and the gas station. Yeah...MLIA lol.

Flying an airplane! Glasses are not normal. I just needed them to fly.

Saturnalia

I love posts like these! You guys are prettyful :D (And so is your horse, SPO! She certainly wasn't bothered by the truck trouble, it seems, lol!)

Here's me, all fancied up:

And here's me n' the elder beefcake at a show a few weeks ago. (Don't ask how it went, haha. Let's just say that he is not cut out to be a show jumper...)

Winged

Nice idea :)

Here's me on holiday last year. I have so few good photos of just me, usually i'm with friends if i'm taking photos of myself!
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

*points to her avatar* <.< lol

here is a more recent one with hubby getting back from his second deployment no i dont remeber why i was giving that look <.<

Riverwind

This is me, freshman year of high school during the first semester (which was last year). And those are my old glasses that I got because they were kinda like my skin color so less noticeable. xD

This is after I was out of the shower so my hair was nice and straight before it dried.

Me on the way home from staying at my best friend's house for the weekend. They decided to staighten my hair and put makeup on me. It looks nice, but I am not really a makeup kinda girl. xP

And...this one is kinda grainy and dark 'cause it was on his phone, but this is me and my boyfriend. <3

Scullisto

This is Sculli...

Me & The Gypsy King (Bill)

Me & my werewolf Silas

Behbeh Sculli

SPO

Thanks Saturn. She wasn't bothered until we made her get back in the trailer to go home lol. She is a crazy good jumper. It is kind of scary. She can also do western pleasure, huntseat, and showmanship like a pro. Love her to pieces.
Meanwhile your beefcake is just...beefcakey lol

Saturnalia

lol, he's a draft cross, and too smart for his own good. He figured out that it's so much less effort to knock things over than to jump them... sigh. I'd love to try him over small cross country stuff, though, as a) he's totally different on the trail than in the ring, and b) respects things that don't fall over, haha. I think he'd be crazy fun at that.

I really need to get back on his sister and finish her training, as I have a feeling that she'll take to jumping better. She'll never do anything high, as she has an old injury I'm not willing to risk aggravating, but she seems to have enjoyed any of the free jumping she's done :)

Kahlira

I have decided I am no longer the most photogenic person that I used to be. Now it's all Camera get out of my face. But I found two I like of me.

I was building a house of cards one day. And this is what resulted after many table bumps.

And Kah used to be such a cute little kid! In this picture I'm holding the first Happy Hamster.

And yay! More faces behind the avatars!

TheLeet

I'm not very photogenic but I want to join in too :D

Here's one from last winter. We don't get much snow where I live so I had to take pix ^^

Wildfilly94

Awww you guys are so cute!! Leet you are especially gorgeous! :O I love snowy pictures. Haha. :)
I can never take good ones of myself in the snow though

TheLeet

I have a hard time taking decent pictures of myself, too. I usually have to take a whole bunch before I get one that looks ok. XD

Wildfilly94

Same! XD Which explains why Wild has not posted in here yet.. XD I've taken like, 2 pictures of myself since I went half blonde, and they both are terrible. >.>
I generally take like, 45+ and then delete all but 1. XD

TheLeet

Riverwind, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your curly hair (and it's a very pretty colour too). My hair used to be fairly curly but then got a lot straighter in my early twenties and while it's much more manageable now, I miss my old curls. So yeah, major curl envy here XD