News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What's River been up to?

Started by Riverwind, August 12, 2013, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

What have I been up to? Well, mostly trying to get my sleep schedule back on track. I keep having to slap myself back awake...Hopefully I can make it through the day--if I have enough caffeine. XD

Also, I've finished watching Merlin, and was quite happy with the ending, surprisingly. I usually like more definite endings than that, but I guess this time it's nice to have an ending that was left a bit open for more seasons. Yes, I know there will most likely never be a sixth season, but a girl can dream! I'll leave it at that, in case there's anyone out there still trying to finish up...I don't want to hand out any spoilers.

Well, since I finished Merlin, I've started a new TV show addiction: Smallville. A lot of the people I talk to aren't that impressed with it, but I am--in several different ways. Firstly, even though it's already ended, it got a proper ending and had a full 10 seasons. Secondly, I LOVE how they can make Lex so likeable, even though you know he's eventually going to "turn bad." And they don't reveal too much too fast (obviously, since there's ten seasons of it), so it makes it really interesting. I have to admit--I have a real addiction to the supernatural (and yes, I watch Supernatural, too :P ).

Oh! and...I'm not sure if it's even possible, but I've decided to try for a triple mutation Feli kitten (hopefully the first). If at all possible, it will take quite a while, because of how long the list is right now, but it's worth a shot. I checked and there is no Longhair-Bobtail-Munchkin yet.

So...that is what River has been up to lately. ;)

Wildfilly94

Sounds like your busy and havng fun! haha.

Sde note- feli can only have 2 mutations, 3 isnt possible

Riverwind

Oh...well at least now I know! XD Still, I don't even have any double mutation Feli yet, so I'd be trying for that first, anyway. ^_^