News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Neo's funky computer

Started by Neocridders, September 03, 2013, 02:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Hey guys. So my computer is being so weird. I know you might have noticed how I'm showing as online sometimes. Yeah. I'm kinda here, but not really. I log on to check messages mostly.
My computer has been so... stupid. It keeps shutting off and not turning back on unless I breath on it a certain way and wait an hour and then plug it in and then cross my fingers... I don't know. It's so temperamental. It's crazy.

So that's what's going on. I've been spending a lot of my time when I have my computer doing my digital art homework and working on essays.

The time when my computer isn't working, I try to do homework on my phone, or if not... I watch Netflix through my phone.

Sorry things are crazy.

I've spent so so so much money on books, art supplies, and etc. I've had to spend close to $400 total. And it's not over.

I decided I can't really afford a sorority so I'm just not going to do that.

I'm going to be trying to do quick sketches for money on PI. So that's what I'm doing on PI mostly. I'm trying to get a job too.

Neo really needs money and really needs computers to work. MEHHHH.
Ok. So that's it.

(BTW, I'm stupid and spending money on a 3DS and the new pokemon. I'm tempted to take that money and spend it on something more... useful. Which is probably a better idea. But ... I don't know. I haven't decided. I'm just going to hold out and wait a few more weeks until the pokemon release comes closer. Maybe if I get a job it'll make that choice easier)

So yes. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

Um... HI I LOVE YOU GUYS. I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE SOME GRYPH LITTERS SOON GUYS. I'M SORRY I'VE FAILED YOU ALL.

Wildfilly94

Quote(BTW, I'm stupid and spending money on a 3DS and the new pokemon. I'm tempted to take that money and spend it on something more... useful. Which is probably a better idea. But ... I don't know. I haven't decided. I'm just going to hold out and wait a few more weeks until the pokemon release comes closer. Maybe if I get a job it'll make that choice easier)
This is so totally bad of me to say, cause Im in just as much trouble as you (cept I finally got a job.) but the 3ds is AMAZING. And Pokemon will be AMAZING. I'm pre-ordering Y. :3

Neocridders

Yeah... and they just announced the special X Y 3ds, and I want the red one DX
Soooo yep. I'm going to try to get that. If you see a place to preorder either the game or the special 3DS let me know.

BTW did I mention I started college a week or two ago? So yeah... my time is getting sucked into class stuff. I'm already loaded with work to do. In my free time I'll be making lineart/templates to hopefully sell for monies, and I'll see if I can work on gryph stuff. Yeah. I keep saying that.

And my brain is so fried lately. Like... the meds I'm taking are making my reality and dreams mix up. It's really scary. I don't know what stuff has already happened or hasn't happened because I can't tell if stuff was a dream or not. I'm going to go to the doctor and ask what to do.

My brain is so scattered! XD

Wildfilly94

I'm preordering X on Amazon. ^^
I think you could get the special DS on there as well, but I got my DS on craigslist. Lol.
XD

I started college 2-3 weeks ago as well and its like eating my time ;-; When I'm not at college, Im working, when I'm not working, Im at college, or sleeping. XD

Ohh that sounds scry!! I would definitely see your doctor about it, love <3