News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! *throws mouse across room*

Started by Riverwind, December 22, 2013, 02:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

v.v This is so annoying. I have three fish that are completely templated. Okay, ALMOST completely templated. They need scales! The problem is, it's really hard to make the scales look right when you don't have an art tablet. So how am I doing it? I'm not. I'm seriously ready to punch a hole in this monitor.

I know how they are supposed to look, and I have tried like, 5 times for this one fish tonight. But it just doesn't look right! Not to mention my art program keeps freezing up and every time I open a join.me, join.me crashes after only half an hour or so. If I could at least finish two fish (of the same breed), I would be so happy because I could do something with them while I take a break from the other one! But no...I can't seem to even get ONE fish to look right. Gaaahhhh!!! *dies*

I think I'm done ranting for now... *glares at mouse* I swear, this makes me want an art tablet sooo bad. :(

Riverwind

I give up. tell me what you think. Does it look good before it has scales added at least. (this is the female swordtail)