News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Okay Done with Winter

Started by PonyMama, January 12, 2014, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

okay so winter hits and my post nasal drip goes insane, coughing all winter, the cold sucks and our hydro bill goes way up

but all this snow is getting insane, shovelling the driveway and walkway has created huge banks, so where do we put the snow?

Now our roof is leaking so hubby had to dig a trench to get a ladder in there to shovel off the roof, so now so much more snow that has no place to go, we can't fix the small issue with the leak until the snow clears, and we are only half way through the winter, so this may end up being an insurance claim which will mean my house is torn apart to fix the roof, ceiling, walls and flooring

so please cross your fingers that some small fixes will get it to hold out until we can do some shingle replacing and small fixes in nice weather and don't have to replace everything

oh and the natural snow covers the skirting of our trailer and is almost up to windows, this is stupid

Silvanon

Yick.  :(   *crosses fingers for you*

Hajaa Nora

It's pretty to look at....that's about all I can say good about snow and winter. Good luck!
Socotra Island

PonyMama

Found another leak, this is going to be a long winter

Ember

Winter truly is a great big nuisance. Hopefully those temporary patches hold out and you get some of our warmer weather coming your way. It's been unseasonably warm here the last couple days (making up for that cold snap, I'm guessing) and it sounds like you could use it!

springacres

I am SO done with winter.  First we get hit with subzero highs, now we're in this wonderful freeze-thaw-freeze-thaw-freeze cycle....  NOT fun.  I hear ya, PM!