News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Everything Positivity Thread

Started by bewilderness, March 20, 2010, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bewilderness

So, I'm trying to stick with my new year's resolution to be more positive.  I saw a quote by Joyce Meyer the other day (my mom loves Joyce Meyer), something along the lines of "You can't have a positive life with negative thoughts."  Another quote I saw at a doctor's office:  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."  This thread is to celebrate the positive things in your life! 

Post something positive that happened to you today...

I'll go first:
I found a sewing magazine for sale at the library for only 10 cents.
It's a beautiful spring day outside.

springacres

I took my dog for a walk this morning, and afterwards we played fetch.  And now she's licking the breadcrumbs off my leg.  <3

Taruia

My little sister is the lead in the musical and I get to hear her sing tonight! *so excited*

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

hiyoko

I basically beat HG last night and now working on my poke dex. ;)

Ryuukokoro

bewilderness, you are awesome. I love this thread. ^_^

I'm going to a friend's house after work and we're having a Miyazaki movie watching party!

Garney

It's WoE day on my server and I get to be main castle defense *wiggles*

Neocridders

I went outside this lovely, first day of spring, and for the first time this year played with my dog without a leash, outside.
It is fun.

And something else that is good that will be happening: I can get my temporary license as of last week. I will be driving soon. Good thing about that is I won't need to ride the bus ever again. Muaahahaha! (The bus + me + french horn dragging to and from school + sitting with another person + bookbags = STRESS.)

:D I'll be able to take home my instrument every single day, and bring it back too. I'll never have to wait at the bus stop, I'll never be late for class, because I won't have to get off the bus five minutes before class starts, and I'll be early to school all the time!

*so pumped that I'll be able to drive people to marching band instead of needing to find a ride!*

Ryuukokoro

Oooo, hulu uploaded the latest Kitchen Nightmares episode!! *hearts above head*

Ravvana

I think I'll have some free time today to chill and maybe play some Harvest Moon, which is pretty amazing given my crazy week :) I am excited to go back to my lovely farm and wizard husband ;)

Neocridders

Quote from: Ravvana on March 20, 2010, 01:11:28 PM
I think I'll have some free time today to chill and maybe play some Harvest Moon, which is pretty amazing given my crazy week :) I am excited to go back to my lovely farm and wizard husband ;)

What version for what system do you play? That has got to be one of the best games out there.
Or at least, Harvest Moon: A wonderful life. That's the one I have (gamecube).

MorbidKitsune

It's a lovely day outside.

My doggy and I will be going to the store shortly. Mmm food!

I'm having a nice day with my boyfriend ^^

O' pitiful Shadow Bound In Darkness... Want to try dying this once?

YourLoveOnly

Ravvana

Quote from: Neocridders on March 20, 2010, 01:13:38 PM

What version for what system do you play? That has got to be one of the best games out there.

AWL was my first and still my favorite :) I'm playing Animal Parade for Wii right now; I just finished Rune Factory Frontier for Wii (probably my second favorite of all I've played) about a month ago.

Poupou

My best friends got their baby boy this morning!!! SO HAPPY!!!  :D

Kadana Sorano

I just got through watching 7 episodes of bones with my youngest sister (ok, so we do this on a weekly basis, but still, its time spent with her for fun instead of yelling at her for somehting).

Yesterday was la femme nikita with my son btw, and tomrrow will be torchwod with my other sister (yes, all of this is a weekly thing).  We love netl=flix :)

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Neocridders

Quote from: Ravvana on March 20, 2010, 01:54:57 PM

AWL was my first and still my favorite :) I'm playing Animal Parade for Wii right now; I just finished Rune Factory Frontier for Wii (probably my second favorite of all I've played) about a month ago.
Ahhh. The only one I have is AWL. Gosh, it took me a good year to find that game. I searched the country!
Finally got it for christmas, I don't know where my parents got it.
But they did! Best christmas gift ever, I must say.

Fwuffly

My eldest son (middle child) is 3 today.
I started a weeks holiday today.
A quote for our extension was within budget  :D

Echowing

Found my DS charger.  :3
Started spring break on thursday.
My brother had not eaten all the cinnamon raisin bread this morning.

Neocridders

I just purchased pokemon Soul Silver.
YAY. ><

quyllur

I just got 5 gorgeous Basenji puppies from Garney. (Prettiest puppies ever in my very unbiased opinion).  I have the night off to catch up on some design projects. :)

Silvanon

Today I found something besides Dora the Explorer that LilBit likes to watch.  Yay!

springacres

Today I found a hilarious joke online.  Well, I think it's funny anyway :)
http://www.cleanjoke.com/humor/Mama-Cow.html

red_uni387

*does not get the joke* o.O

I beat two gym leaders in SoulSilver today! :D

Taruia

Got to see my one good friend from HS at musical, and OMG MY SISTER WAS FREAKING AMAZING LIKE WOAH! ...sorry >.>

hiyoko

Quote from: Neocridders on March 20, 2010, 03:27:57 PM
Quote from: Ravvana on March 20, 2010, 01:54:57 PM

Ahhh. The only one I have is AWL. Gosh, it took me a good year to find that game. I searched the country!
Finally got it for christmas, I don't know where my parents got it.
But they did! Best christmas gift ever, I must say.

Dude!! I found people that play HM?!! AWL was my first HM game too, mostly cause I thought the characters were too cute. But since then I've played all of them except the old game boy ones.^^ Which reminds me, I should start playing AP again.lol

indigowulf

I have a whole listy of good things to un-complain about:

I have good friends.
I simply love the house Im living in.
I have adorable pets.
I'm that good kind of exhausted you get after having an all-weekend long hang-out session with friends, playing games and eating good food.
The only mildly annoying neighbor moved out about a month ago, now I'm surrounded by laid-back nice people.
My disability stuff is going well as far as I know.
At D&D tonight, my pixie leveled up :)

Lookky

was with YLO yesterday ...
that cannot be beaten (L)

:)

Pinkshadow

I'm watching/reading Twilight and i get to relax the rest of the day <3

bewilderness

I was in a cleaning mood last night so my apartment looks a lot better today.

Some of the flower seeds I planted are starting to come up.

springacres

It's a lovely sunny day outside and I just took my dog for a nice walk :)

Echowing

It snowed all last night and this morning in the first of spring break. (Extremely weird for here so its fun)

Ryuukokoro

I'm putting on clothes fresh out of the dryer!! <3 Mmmmmmmwarm

CutieePiee

I thought I didn't do so well, but I checked my A&P exam grade online today and I got a B.  :D

YourLoveOnly

I finally got painkillers after feeling like I was dying for the past 2 weeks >.<
Now I feel so relieved and happy ^^

Tribe

I can feel my little squish moving today <3 have been a little worried about him because he hasnt been moving as much the past few days.

bewilderness

My neighbor paid for my lunch today. :)

Pinkshadow

The Positive of my day is that i finished reading Twilight Eclipse, and im so thrilled Bella and Edward got engaged and soon will be married :D

Echowing

I found and bought a good song from the end credits of ninja assassin <3

bewilderness

I'm finding it very hard to be positive this week but will try...

I'm still up and walking around.
I have food to eat.
There's only a few days left till the first of the month.
I found a book I've been wanting for awhile for almost half price.
A new thrift store opened up.
Umm, I have food to eat and am still up and walking around.

Tribe

Same here bewilderness, my days actually been rather good but now that ive returned home im a little worried about a cat my mother brought over i havnt seen her at all since ive been home hoping to see her soon.

But my positive things

my grandmother took me and my son to kohls we got him two sets of summer outfits and then a sweet easter outift. i myself got a few new tshirts to accomdate my growing belly.

Tribe

Finally found the cat so today has finally evend out.

Really rather nice ^^

Ryuukokoro

I'm sooooooo going to see How to Train Your Dragon as soon as I get off work!! :D Yaaay! (I've only been waiting for this movie since the first posters were put up six months ago XD )

Ryuukokoro

*flaps around happily* Omg movie was so cute and I loved it and it was awesome and I even kinda cried aww the ending was sweet and yay for happy feel good kid movies!!!! ^____^ *flail!*

Tribe

Hard day to be positive, just found out my husband had started smoking again and his mother told him to hide it from me *throttles neck*

But im just glad to have him home again ^^

Ryuukokoro

So tired.... work just never ended today. *long groan of tired aches and pains*

But to look at it positively, my pay check is going to be HUGE this week! ^_^

Math

I was so anxious and nervous last night that I started crying after the coach told me that I made the varsity volleyball team. xD

Tribe

Positivity >:{ i has none! today at least XD

Taruia

I'm actually working on Kennel things today! Wheeeee!

springacres

It's 60 degrees outside and I have vacation all this week!  YAY!

bewilderness

On the positive, a book I've been wanting to read for awhile came in yesterday.
Thursday is payday.  Yesss! ;D