News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Everything Positivity Thread

Started by bewilderness, March 20, 2010, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

UPS guys are always awesome XD And no, I'm not just saying that cuz, uh, I am one. >.> (Is one of them internal people.. I can find the job I used to do on a youtube video and one of my former co-workers, but eh) Anyways, yeah xD Go UPS guy!

Man oh man, crazy weather is crazy round here. Friday, there were storms go through, tornadoes up just a bit to the north of us and south and eastish. The storm pretty much did a parting of ways here in my city of Louisville. We got lucky, we truly did. (Hapy for Friday! Went to a place called Gattiland.. Think Chuck-E-Cheese without the mouse orr uh, an indoor place to lay games and eat pizza) AND! It's like every Friday night we have a poker night, Texas Hold-em. I wore my new pretty shirt.  AND! I, for the first time ever... I won! Yay! Big pot too, it was all of 39 bucks. (Yeahh, ok, but not bad for a family pot, eh?) Saturday.. Erm.. Weather started turning cold, and I stayed in my jammies all day. Sunday worked, it was cool, Monday wake up to 4 inches of snow on the ground?!

Yeah, it made things pretty bad for my northern neighbors, and I dunno, the cold and snow, what wasn't lost in the storm could be damaged beyond repair from the snow. Tuesday it got up to like, 40, so it melted most of the snow. Today was an awesome day. Highs in the 70's. Pretty much a perfect Wednesday. And tomorrow is Taco Bell Thursday XD Kind of sad I look forward to that >.<

springacres

Sorta random, but definitely awesome...

I don't know how many of you are ever on GPXPlus, but I am, and I THINK I JUST GOT A LUGIA EGG FROM THE LAB!

ETA: And yes, I know that probably should have gone into the Click'ems thread, but I just had to share my joy here anyway. Hope nobody minds :)

SkySong

Congratulations! Lugia always has, and still is my favorite legendary. I see it in your signature, too. Looks like you're over half way there, keep it up!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

Warm thought of the day: When you get home late from work because of errands you have to run, and your parents tell you that whenever you're late, you cat always comes up from your basement bedroom looking for you. ^.^

Kohaku is good at telling time apparently. ;)

Willow

Slightly pointless and random, but in my currently frustrating RL situation, there is a small ray of sunshine <3

Oscar #1
Oscar #2
Oscar #3

I got him from a pet shop, but luckily they get from breeders. Need to get him a friend though :I
*happysigh*

springacres

Willow - such a handsome boy you got there!

Ryuu - aww, that's sweet xD  My dog hates it when I work late. She doesn't get upset with me when I get home late, but the next day when it's time for me to go to work, she gets this look like "Aww, mom, you HAVE to?"

Kahlira