News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Facebook?

Started by hiyoko, March 31, 2010, 07:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

Who here has a facebook account? I made one about a week or so ago cause my friends talked me into it.lol But I'm kinda liking it. ;)

So who has an account and want to add each other? :D

PonyMama

I has the facebook
I play too many games there not to, I love them and would not, no Could not give it up.

Scullisto

I have one...mmmm farmville

hiyoko

I've seen it, but I haven't played it. Is it fun?

Scullisto

it is...I dont level real fast because I have enough animals to keep me in the money, but yes it is fun. :)

red_uni387

the games are fun, but the ones I like require neighbors before you can buy bigger plots of land >.<

hiyoko

PonyMama

People may add me but must PM me abotu it, I play a lot of games that require friends, so if you need mroe friends and think I may play it let me know the games

Garney

I has a facebook, but I use it almost exclusively for games. Or I did, I've kind of forgotten about it recently, poor fishes keep dying. =(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1787532588

hiyoko

I knew it! Before I even looked back here I knew who the friend request was from! Cool.lol

WillowDragon

Hehe   This is me: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=630651201

Mostly I keep in contact with friends that live in far places, but I do play games too... Bejeweled Blitz is addictive.

W xx

Pinkshadow

My name is Anya Rugtved & I'm from Denmark :) & You can add me on Facebook also :D

hiyoko

Cool, added you guys. ;D

Goddesss

I added everyone too.  My name is Racheal

Poupou

I added everyone, letting them know who I was. XD

It's sad we can't get the same option on Facebook that we get on MSN - as in, editing the names to replace them with the usernames. :/  Because most of the time, I wouldn't know who is who just by the names, but the usernames from here, yes, you know? XD

PonyMama

But the Pou knows who I am on facebook right?  Right?!

Again if you need to add anyone on facebook for games or wanna add me please pm me, I don't ;ole postign that stuff, and I am really bad at forgetting to add peoples

Garney

Facebook has My Tribe now! Ah!

I've loved My Tribe for ages XD had a tribe going for... ohh I have no idea how long.

PonyMama

Yeah I saw that too garney, I got My Tribe running now too, it is fun and addicting, just add it to the list of things I do that take me away from real life

Poupou

Oh yes, PM.  I know you for sure, I've replied to some of your posts lately too! lol  :D

I'm not one that talks a lot though, I pretty much joined just for the games. XD

PonyMama

I know, i was just pickin on you

Poupou

And I fell for it completely. Gosh LOL!!! XD

Scullisto

APRIL FOOLS! ***runs

quyllur

Hehe, I just started up on My Tribe, it's just like Virtual Villagers, so cute!

Blondie_63

Everyone can add the Blondie!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=662254459

Garney I loves you! I just added the My Tribe and I am extremely in love with it. Playing it now actually. Tehe! Major fun!

Garney

I love how My Tribe is almost exactly like the game, almost, but with just enough awesome changes...

I really need to stop playing >.>;

Blondie_63

Agreed! Fiance just got mad at me telling me "Some things in life are more important than Facebook games." Hehe. Silly man thinks he's more important than My Tribe! Ahaha.

PonyMama

I know boys are silly that way

I wanna know what garney is doing to level up so quickly.  Holy cow

Garney

I know the game very well XD

But I keep getting this stupid 'error while trying to save' pop up, very frustrating.

PonyMama

Well I have played virtual villagers many times before but I can't figure out hwo people level so quickly, maybe I just don't play it as much or I am not as lucky with other stuff.

Poupou

Tee-hee, this is so cool seeing what everyone looks like!  It's really nice! :D

hiyoko

red_uni387

Is it okay to display adopties images there? :) I wanna make an album for my favorites XD

edit: eh nevermind XD sending peoples freinds requests now :D or if you wanna add me I'm Camille, the one holding a fish for her profile pic hehe
in LA...that mght help too lol

springacres

Just got my own facebook account lol :)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001105316140
Feel free to friend me, just make sure to say who you are on Secundi so I don't mistakenly ignore/delete your request!

Leafy

Alethea Smith (Yes the one with the pout) ;p I don't actually play the games, I just collect friends and leave messages when I get around to it XD;;; Add me if you want :3

Scullisto

Spixy

Feel free to add me :D I'd love some neighbours for My Tribe!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=614859080

orrr "Amanda Torp" (the one in the orange t-shirt with her tongue sticking out ;>)

springacres

*adds a Spixy* Sorry for rejecting your friend request earlier, I didn't realize who you were lol :)