News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dragonfly Photo!

Started by PonyMama, July 16, 2010, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok so we spent some time at the beaches last weekend, adn it took until now to not be so burned that I felt like looking at these pictures.

I managed to snag a great picture of a dragonfly that I wish to share with you guys.

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo wow!! Beautiful! (And creepy... >.> *looks away from the eyes! the eyes!*)

Blondie_63

Haha Ryuu! The eyes scare me as well...Ugghh!

But very amazing picture PM I love that!

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, what a big, beautiful bug and what a lucky shot! I might be the only person who thinks the whole dragonfly, even the crazy compound eyes, looks lovely. I mean, imagine seeing the world from the dragonfly's point of view. Everything must look bizarre! =D

But then again, even though I'm most fond of hawkmoths and dragonflies (I'm wearing a dragonfly pendent right now), I tend to find all bugs lovely in a way. Well, except for roaches. Roaches creep me out. *shudders*

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

the eyes don't creep me out either

I just couldn't believe it didn't fly away as I got prtty close to get that shot

Ryuukokoro

Ironically, Ryuu likes da roaches. XD

Did you know they can come back to life after drowning!? :O Wheeeee that is so cool.

I think dragonflies are awesome as long as they don't get too close to me with those creepy eyes of theirs. XD I like when two of them are stuck together and they fly around together hee hee.

Rosewood

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on July 16, 2010, 09:00:48 PM
Ironically, Ryuu likes da roaches. XD

Did you know they can come back to life after drowning!? :O Wheeeee that is so cool.

I think dragonflies are awesome as long as they don't get too close to me with those creepy eyes of theirs. XD I like when two of them are stuck together and they fly around together hee hee.

lol I did not know that roaches could come back to life. That is kinda cool, even though they creep me out. I like all bugs expect for spiders and roaches. I especially when the spider is on my bed. (That was not a fun experince XD)

I love dragonflys, I can usally get close enough to touch them, but thier eyes are a little creepy if you look into them too long.

indigowulf

I wish I had a decent camera. There were a lot at our campsite this weekend. Ill have to get my roommates pics and post them here somewhere. Mostly of our site, us being dorks, and the snowmobiles racing on the river.

Victoria

Don't forget about mosquitoes!

Goddesss

Roaches have managed to live through nucular blasts.  They are ugly nasty creepy super bugs.

Victoria

Quote from: Goddesss on August 25, 2010, 01:43:32 AM
Roaches have managed to live through nucular blasts.  They are ugly nasty creepy super bugs.

Yuck roaches are gross!  :P