News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Custom My Little Ponies

Started by toffeeca, March 04, 2011, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

So I have started customizing ponies again. I made my first two a couple years ago, but then real life was not agreeing with me, so I stopped and I just started customizing again. So I wanted to show off the finished ones with you all. :D

This is a white tiger that I made for my best friend for Christmas. Her favorite animals are white tigers. I hand painted the stripes several times over and it took forever, but she looks really good now. And my friend loved it ^^

This is for someone who I did a custom swap with. She said she liked orcas and the night sky, so I mad an orca with a night sky on its back. I used crystals to make the stars of the pisces constellation, because that is her star sign. She also has crystals threaded in her hair.

And this one is a custom that I just did. It is one of the G4 ponies, which I really like working with. I had rehaired her on a whim, and then I did not know what I wanted to do with her. So I decided to make my sister an 18th birthday present. So then the day of her birthday I was working on this. You can also see all my other in progress customs in the background. XD

Is there anyone else around who customizes ponies? Anyone who might be interested in customs?

BabyKittenCandy

I used to do loads, but since i had my son my creativity has vanished saddly :(

Here is the link to my customs album in case anyone wants to browse:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v224/babykittencandy/customs/

There are others ive done that arent in there, but thats most of them i think :)

Sunchaser

you guys doing the customizing of the ponies are amazing o.o its somthing ive always wanted to learn to do lol

YourLoveOnly

I also stopped when real life got rough. I want to start again once I move out of this house, which should only be a few more months. We should totally do a custom trade then ^^

Whimsy

Id love to have a g4 custom done :)

BabyKittenCandy

Well, without wanting to Hi-jack Toffeeca's thread too much I am always happy to take on a custom if the person knows what they want, its just coming up with my own ideas that I am having issues with atm ^^

toffeeca

Ooooh, BKC, you have some lovely customs :)

Sunny, you should try and customize sometime, but you do other amazing crafts that I am totally jealous of :P

YLO, I would love to do a custom swap with you in the future :)

Whimsy, you are free to PM me if you have an idea of what you are looking for

And I am thinking of offering customs in return for certain adoptable stuff, would anyone be interested in that?

YourLoveOnly

Yeeees YLO would be interested in that. Some of my characters need to turn into MLP (don't worry, I have Celine already, so you won't have to make an Ocelot MLP XD)

toffeeca

What about Art? And Nona? D: YLO scares me But I may be willing to work something out

YourLoveOnly

XD We can always discuss upfront exactly which character gets made in return for what.

toffeeca

YLO should message me so we can talk more *nods*

YourLoveOnly

*nods* Will do that, but not until I have time to actually do your part of a possible trade XD