News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:D Neo's Artwork for the Art Show! [image heavy]

Started by Neocridders, May 29, 2011, 03:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I just had all of my artwork handed back from my school art show.
Not all of it is great. But I wanted to share anyway.

**Note, this picture is just something I drew for a friend. not in the art show-

I didn't finish it. I had to go home. So I just took a picture.

Painting my Portait. Supposed to be me. The one in brown was the first step, then I used colored acrylics to finish.

Bird cage with a cloth covering it.

Owl block (mine is the barn owl. Other blocks were NOT by me. Just the owl)
Project was for a window installation. The block had to have green and a bird related subject. Of course, I had to do owls. And I made the moon green. Then I was like... trees have green. so I added green to the tree.

And I forgot to take a finished picture of this one. But I'll see if I can take another, better picture later. This was taken months ago when I was working on it.

That's me with my horn <3 <3

Ceramic Mellophone Player (Supposed to be me without my glasses)

Ceramic Rooster Teapot + 4 egg cups with feet for handles

My Owls <3 It's sort of a tryptech.

Still life

And dang. I have two pieces missing. Actually three, but only two of them were actually in the art show. I'll try to upload the rest and I'll make a note when they've been added to this post. They are rather interesting.
I need to upload my finished rooster and eggs, they got glazed. I also need to post my Pyro-piece (it's all about fire). I also need to upload the better version of myself with my french horn. Aaand I'll need to include one with some fruits that I'm not too happy with.
Yeahh.

springacres

Wow, Neo, I'm amazed at how talented you are!  My favorites are the rooster and egg tea set and the two self-portraits :)

BabyKittenCandy

Wow Neo!! Which bits arent great??!  It all looks fab to me, you are very very talented hunny!!

Neocridders

Oops. My painted portrait is up now XD I guess it wasn't showing or something... not sure.
But yeah. :)
Thanks.

Kahlira

You're great, Neo XD Keep it up! If I could draw half as well as you.... XD I enjoy it. Especially the owl window pic.

zarzamora