(moved)

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 15, 2010, 03:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Moved over here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0

--
Nona

Lookky

There will one be a maximum of 10 in each color (maybe only 5, but I'm saying 10 because I would rather decide to let them have less babies than more later on, it's more fair to the buyers)

Offspring will be marked as "O" and you are not allowed to ever reverse that and you are also not allowed to breed them in another way (sneak them into garney's gidget beach tent for example).

One of each color is already born, a lady with Lookky's colors and a boy with Nona's colors.

Feel free to post offers! Obvious interests: Garden Noms, TheStable, TheKennel.
You can also throw other limited line gidgets, other adoptables and SG at me but I will be more picky about those.

indigowulf

limited to 10

or

was intended to be limited to 10, but had 12. all O already, including parent.

those are available for any other LL trade :)

With mine, you ARE allowed to sneak them into garneys tent, because the babies wont look like the parents. But Ill respect your wishes on yours.

YourLoveOnly

The reason why I'm not allowing it for them is because they are personas of me and my boyfriend and I would rather not see others breed those, even if the outcome is different looking.

I like that you'll allow it for yours =] Makes it more tempting.
But I would really prefer other things over Gidgets, so I'm waiting to see what happens.