The Kennel Dogs & The Stable Horses for trade (new buckskin filly)

Started by Tribe, February 07, 2010, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

I have a few kennel dogs whom are not breeds ill be breeding.
& a few stable horses whom ive decided to trade as im only keeping duns, roans, & double cremes. I will no longer torture miss ravv with my appys XD

The Kennel Dogs

I will take dogs, puppies or tag its for these guys.
I breed the following thus far but im not limited to these breeds (however i wont be breeding the above breeds im trading so i dont want any of them)
Poms
Great Danes
Alaskan Huskies
Shiba Inu
Boxers
Saint Bernards
Rotties
Golden Retreviers
Pitt Bulls

The Stable

Black Tabino Mare

Grulla blanket appy mare

This filly is deff for foaling paddocks ONLY for only the pure fact that she could be a good possible brood mare for my herd.

I will take fore mostly foaling paddocks for any of them instant trade.
Other wise im looking for other stable horses. Must be lights & be
Dun
Roan
Awesome paint!
or
Cremello
Perlino
I may also take
buckskins

or tag its are welcome as well.

Goddesss

Tribe

YourLoveOnly

I have two cattery tag-its for your 2 appy horses? ^^

Tribe

Ill keep that offer in mind, though id like to possibly look at others because i really dont want to downsize on my stable things >.> tid bit in love with the stable

YourLoveOnly

I don't think I have any horses you would like.. Draft palomino, draft silver dapple and of course my light appaloosa boy. So I'll leave my offer as it is. Lemme know when you decide.

Tribe

Well im deff looking at your offer, if the lovely tag its open for the cattery ill do doubt do the trade..however i dont know that i can stand waiting forever on them XD

Plus like i said im really not looking to downsize on my stables..

Goddesss

I only have 2 horsies and I want to keep my appy.  The only other stable thing I have to trade is her.

Tribe

Hrm..ill think about her a chestnut base can be useful for sure!

YourLoveOnly

You won't have to wait forever, but it's easier to do the imports first. A lot of people have cattery tags, so I think after most are imported they shall slowly open up slots for them. Shouldn't take too long. It's just easier to do things one by one instead of mixing it all up and getting confused and overwhelmed ;)

I am most interested in your boy, in case you only wanna trade one of them for a cattery tag. I could also toss in some SG and gidgets you don't have yet.

I could also offer an Air~Fish instead of cattery tag, PM me if you wanna know which ones I'll part with.

Tribe

Ill go check out your lovely air fish to. SG is something id look at for the stable things. Umm lets see what i like as far as your air fish go, ive decided gidgets arnt for me though >.>

YourLoveOnly

First you said they were your faves?
I have certain air~fish I may part with, but only certain ones!
So please don't go check them all out and then tell me which ones you want, because most of them I really won't part with. PM me if you wanna know which ones I will :D And I would like them to be given back to me if you decide on short therm that you're not interested in them anymore. I am attatched to my air~fish so if I do trade them I wanna make they're not getting traded again in a week or so.. (hopefully this doesn't offend you, it's just that you very recently got your gidgets and stable horses and are now trading them and I kinda wanna make sure my air~fish don't go all over the place ;))

I can also offer 500K SG per horse if you prefer that, that's the price Kennel dogs also seem to go for right now.

Tribe

I really rather like valerie & pandora ylo.

If youd be willing to do either or both of them with a cattery tag it id probably be okay to trade just the stallion for that..

i know they were my favorites now rather they are not. if your talking about the horses..ive got many of them now that i adore more then those XD Im growing as i get more into the stables genetics and such..

Or the 500k would be fine now that i see that youve posted XD id take that on both horses you liked...

SplitX

I'm sorry; wasn't Summer Rain supposed to come to me? ;) I recall a Toy Poodle for a Gidget, or some sort of adoptable trade between us.

Edit: Found it!
Quote from: SplitX on February 01, 2010, 09:57:53 AM
Alrighty then! :3 Fish & two Palominos (so you can pick the gender you want, Male or Female) are up for trade. ;D Then please post a trading board on TheKennel Forum for the small bed & Toy Poodle. -squeals- I looove Poodles! <3
You've still gotta get your Feesh, girl! Or would you prefer just 1 Stable girlie? I have a snowflake Appy!

Kadana Sorano

hmm if you would consider kennel tags for the horses..

I'd be willing to trade 1 foaling paddock for the colt foal, and 1 kennel tag-it for each of the adult's.

So total would be 3 kennel tag-its and 1 foaling paddock, for all 4 horses.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Tribe

Totally forgot that trade splitty.

Though i must say im not into gidgets anymore so if we could trade your appy girl for her that'd be awesome!

Tribe

Well the two adults ylo wants are out, though im not sure to which ones those are just waiting for her to okay the trades for them.

For the baby id love a foaling paddock, for the last stable adult horse i dont think ill be taking anything other then a foaing paddock, tag it or stable horse.

YourLoveOnly

Valerie and Pandora are among my faves as well, defenitely not trading those ;)
But I am willing pay 500K for Summer's Pride. *sends 500K*

Form you need to send the horse to me can be found here:
http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/forms.html
Please include that the horse should be renamed to Weaknesses.
He's a first generation horse, right? ^^

(By the way, did you already send a PM to TheKennel to get your NN5 tag transferred to me?)

I just noticed I already have a light mare with the same coat as Winter Fall Out so I changed my mind on her, sorry!

Tribe

Okay ylo thats a deal. Ill send in the trade and accept the pg when the trades finished off love!

SplitX

Definitely! So... Poodle for my gorgeous Snowflake Appy?

Tribe

Sounds good to me splitty. Can you pm the trade to ravv for me?