News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Border Collie Puppies for Trade

Started by SweetCaroline, February 12, 2010, 05:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetCaroline

Puppies have been rehomed

Looking for other Kennel dogs, puppies, tag-its, beds or other Kennel items.

Gone

Traded to hiyoko.

Thank You all for the interest & the wonderful offers.
~SC~

Pinkshadow

Would a Toy Poodle or Samoyed tempt you? :p
- or a pom? :D

hiyoko

How about 2 med beds and 1 small bed for pup 2?

Mutt

My sister Okami may be interested she loves border collies, she's asleep right now but she's looking to trade her Pembroke Welsh Corgi pups, (I'm not offering for her or saying for sure she'd definitely trade, just saying that she may be interested when she wakes up XD ) And if you're interested I'll give her a nudge once she rejoins the world of the living (she sure can sleep)

Conroy

Okami

Stop stealing my blankets and donas when I'm asleep, Mutt x.x

I like both of them :3 I have two Pembroke puppies.

The Male!

The Female!

They got taken off XD

SweetCaroline

Quote from: hiyoko on February 12, 2010, 05:22:13 PM
How about 2 med beds and 1 small bed for pup 2?

That would be great hiyoko! I will reserve pup #2 for you & put in trades as soon as I get the go ahead from you.
~SC~

hiyoko

Cool, I have a med and small bed here, so I'll put them on bid for you. But my other one is in my owner folder, so do I just pm the kennel bling account?

SweetCaroline

Quote from: Pinkshadow on February 12, 2010, 05:17:43 PM
Would a Toy Poodle or Samoyed tempt you? :p
- or a pom? :D

May I see which dogs you are offering Pinkshadow?
~SC~

SweetCaroline

Quote from: hiyoko on February 12, 2010, 09:14:19 PM
Cool, I have a med and small bed here, so I'll put them on bid for you. But my other one is in my owner folder, so do I just pm the kennel bling account?
I don't know how you go about getting the one from your owner's folder to me. This is my very first litter. Sending the Kennel should work though. Puppy is put up for bid, have the first 2 beds. Thank You.
~SC~

hiyoko

I pm-ed the kennel, so you should have it, whether here or in your owner's folder, when they get around to it.^^