News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

`\Legends/` Egg Search - THREAD CLOSED

Started by Ryuukokoro, December 19, 2016, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

`\Legends/`

A few of the rare Legends eggs have been seen in the forest. If you're feeling adventurous, go on a search and see if you can find one to adopt!

Ryuukokoro

Forest Search

It seems like three Legends eggs have been dropped into a nearby forest. We have put a numbered grid on the area for your convenience. If you'd like to search a square in the grid, simply claim it by posting the number and letter of the square you'd like to claim.

All 9 grid squares must be claimed before the results of the search can be announced. Any person can claim 1 square, in every 24 hour period. So after you have claimed a square, you can come back after 24 hours and claim another if there are any left. We will continue in this way until all 9 squares have been claimed. (This way we won't have to wait overlong if 9 individual people don't come forward to search.)

It has been a while since any Legends eggs have made their way to Secundi, so after the three eggs have been found, there will be a short tutorial on how to hatch your eggs.

4C: Kahlira
9R: Kahlira
2P: Ember
3S: Sunchaser
5S: Lectral
7S: Aralie
8P: Lectral
1R: Aralie
6P: Laviee

Kahlira

Ooo I don't remember legends.

Soo.. 4c for kah?

Aralie

Sunchaser

Lectral

Laviee

Ember

Lectral

Aralie

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Board is full! I'll flip it over when I get home from work tonight. :)

Ryuukokoro

- Lectral

- Aralie

- Ember

`\Hatching Info/`

Once you've located the egg in the forest, you know you have to take it home and care for it. Before you know it, a week has flown by. You have found yourself very busy this past 7 days. It seems everything that could go wrong has been. The electricity in your home has been blinking on and off for hours at a time, and even when you had an electrician over, he strangely found nothing wrong. You have to be careful opening your fridge, because you don't know when the electricity will decide to turn off suddenly and you don't want your food to spoil. You have to keep a sweater nearby for when the heat sputters on and off.

It seems that whatever is affecting your electricity has spread to other parts of the house as well. Your WiFi only works when it wants to, and your laptop or tablet battery sometimes seems to be drained all in an instant. Your tv and/or cable has been on the fritz for days.

On top of all this, you have to decide what to do with an egg of unknown origin the size of a basketball.

Keep in mind the above scenario and please choose one of the following:

A.) You put the large egg somewhere safe, like a desk drawer with a soft nest and a heating pad, while you deal with the issues that have been happening around your home.

B.) You decide to focus on this strange egg and carry it with you at all times, keeping it against your body for warmth in a sling or backpack, and even sleep with it under the covers at night.

You must choose A or B. Half and half is not an option at this time. After you have posted your decision, be prepared for a hatching.

(Note: Neither decision will result in your egg being a dud or not hatching.)

Aralie

I will go with option B :)
Pretty egg!

Lectral

Ironically (amusingly??).... I got home today to no power; silly transformer shorted out or something >.>

Choice B please!

Ember

I almost want to be the odd one out but...Option B for me as well!

Kahlira

OMG!! I totally remember these now! Just random. Grats you three!

skysnolimit

Ryuukokoro

The eggs have been quiet for longer than a week, which is unusual for the Legends, but tonight is the first full moon of the new year. All three eggs quake and crack, the young ones eager to see the silver moonlight with their own eyes.

Lectral-

Aralie-

Ember-

Names may be posted here and the registry will be updated.

Aralie

O.O  they are all awesome!
Love my boy *snuggles*
Can I name him Shade please ^_^

Ember

Aww he's so great <3 and my first! (As far as I can recall, anyway.) I'll name him Cynder.

Lectral

Ooooo, handsome fellow!

I'll call him Eviron