News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kitchen Mice~ Returning to Secundi

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 24, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

All events will last throughout March, any entries on April 1st or later are invalid.

Don't you love Wobbles and Gidgets? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features they have. This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or virtual currency. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10648 This is also where you'll find a list of all currently owned Kitchen Mice.

We currently have one pose of Kitchen Mice available, called V1. We're planning to release V2 in april. Each series of Kitchen Mice will have different colorations, divided in 3 groups: Basic, Tame and Wild. All premade Kitchen Mice are inspired by things found in nature, like animals and flowers for example, but customs can come in any type of coat. The most common Kitchen Mice are known as 'Basic' and they only come in coats & colors that can be found on real mice on Earth. Then we have less common natural mimics (i.e. using colors you could reasonably expect to see in real mice but with non-natural patterns) known as 'Tame' and slightly more rare non-natural mimics (i.e. bright fantasy colorations) known as 'Wild'. Below you'll see all Kitchen Mice currently discovered.

Basic
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. CPB mismarked banded - 2. Cinnamon agouti hereford - 3. Himalayan - 4. Dove broken - 5. Black fox
6. Yellow rumpwhite - 7. Coffee variegated - 8. Chocolate - 9. Lilac belted - 10. Red sable

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Panda - 2. Squirrel Monkey - 3. White-tailed Fawn - 4. Sloth - 5. Atlantic white-sided dolphin

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Kingfisher - 2. Hawaiian bobtail squid - 3. Red epiptera - 4. Chameleon - 5. Miltonia orchid

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :)

Newbie Alert
Every Secundi user can adopt one 'Basic' Kitchen Mice of their choice, free of charge.
If you don't have one of these cuties yet, now is the time!
Simply post which number of Basic mice you want + a gender for it and it's done :D

YourLoveOnly

Dice Game.
In this game you are rolling specific (combinations of) dice and trying to match the total I rolled. If you roll the correct total, you win a premade!

How To Play
- Pick a type of premade you want to win (Basic/Tame/Wild). Post the number of the one you're going to try for and a gender for it, should you win.
- Include your selected dice #ID with the matching kind of dice roll. You have 2 to pick from.
For Basic premades:
#1: [blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
#2: [blockquote]Rolled 3d4 : 2, 3, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
For Tame premades:
#3: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
#4: [blockquote]Rolled 4d5 : 2, 1, 1, 2, total 6[/blockquote]
For Wild premades:
#5: [blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
#6: [blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 5, 8, 9, total 22[/blockquote]
- Hit post! If you rolled the same total I did you will have won the premade you listed.

Rules
- You cannot try the same dice combo twice in a row, you must alternate.
- You can try for the same premade as often as you want, even if you already own the same one.
- You can try once an hour and there is no limit on how many premades you can win.
- Do NOT edit posts with a dice roll!! If you make a typo and roll an invalid dice (for example 1d1 instead of 1d10) or failed to roll at all, simply make a new post.

To make timing simple we'll only look at full hours, not minutes. Example: rolling at 05:59 counts for your 5 o'clock roll, you can roll again as early as 06:00 for your 6 o'clock roll.

YourLoveOnly

Bandit
Wait, where did the mouse go? I just had it!! Seems like these are getting so populair, people are stealing them.. Oh dear! If you have the mouse in your possession at just the right time, it might just stay with you in the end :)

How does this work? I randomly select a number between 1-5, the number corresponding to a move. So 1 is the person starting, 2 the first person to steal the mouse etc. I'll announce who won, and you get to tell me which mouse you have in your possession (aka a premade of your choice + a gender)

To play, post:
[color=red]Bandit![/color]
I steal the mouse from [insert person who currently has the mouse]!
Move#: (look at the last entry and add +1 to the total amount of moves)
Round: (if you are posting move #1, please add +1 to the round number, otherwise leave it as is)

Move# and round# make it easier to keep track of where the game is at, both for me and the players, so that mistakes are less likely to happen.

Rules:
- You can post every 3 Secundi hours, to keep it simple we are not looking at minutes. So for example: if you posted at 14:xx (xx can be any number), you can post again anytime after 17:00
- You cannot steal from yourself, so if no one else posted yet you have to wait longer.
- Once we hit #5 a round ends. The person stealing next starts over at move #1 and changes the round number, this way you guys can keep playing without waiting for me to start a new round.
* If you posted too slow and someone beat you to it or you make a mistake, you can immediately post again. Do NOT edit or delete your original post.

YourLoveOnly

Events are open :D This will be a short thread to get back out there before the new pose gets released in april. All events will last throughout March, any entries on April 1st or later are invalid.

Ryuukokoro

Oooo I'm a newbie!

Can I have a CPB mismarked banded, female, please?

YourLoveOnly

Yes for sure ^^ I'll do that when I'm home, editing the owner records is a pain on my phone.

Everywhere feel free to start rolling dice and start the bandit game ^^

Ryuukokoro

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from... no one!
Move#: 1
Round: 1

Basic #1
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Riverwind

I'm a newbie! =D I'd like a female coffee variegated please :)

Tame #3
[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from Ryuu!
Move: #2
Round: #1

Ember

Also a newbie! Could I get basic #5 as a male?

Will do other events later!

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

for white-tailed fawn male

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 4d5 : 2, 1, 2, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

White-tailed fawn female

YourLoveOnly

Owner records updated :) No dice game winners yet :(

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

for white-tailed fawn male

Riverwind

Tame #4

[blockquote]Rolled 4d5 : 5, 4, 2, 5, total 16[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Tame #3

[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Wooo!!! :D

ETA: male please, name Bambi

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 4d5 : 2, 2, 2, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Tame #3 male

YourLoveOnly

Congrats River! :D I don't keep track of names, but you're free to display your pets somewhere yourself with names listed next to them.

I had hoped for a bit more activity here, Bandit game isn't moving at all :( but I know some people already have quite a lot of Kitchen Mice and not everyone is interested in every adoptable. I do hope when I release the next post next week things will pick up <3

Rosewood

Id like Basic #3 please. Female. Thank you

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from RiverWind!
Move: #2

Tame #1 Male
[blockquote]Rolled 4d5 : 5, 5, 2, 4, total 16[/blockquote]

Rosewood

Meant to change the move number to 3.... opps

YourLoveOnly

I've seen your roll so feel free to edit that post :)

Riverwind

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from Rosewood!
Move: #4

YourLoveOnly

Last day for events! I hope we will see at least one bandit mice go home with someone xD

Rosewood

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from RiverWind!
Move: #5

Tame #1 Male
[blockquote]Rolled 4d5 : 3, 4, 2, 1, total 10[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

New round of Bandit can start now! Will roll for 1st round winner later.

Rosewood

if i ended the last round can i start the next or do i wait?

YourLoveOnly

Since so few people are playing feel free to start :)

Rosewood

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from no one yet!
Move: # 1
Round: #2

SweetCaroline

Bandit!
I steal the mouse from [Rosewood]!
Move#: 2
Round: 2
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

Bandit round 1 winner:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Bandit round 2 winner:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

Riverwind wins round 1, SweetCaroline wins round 2. Each of you can pick a V1 premade of any kind + a gender for it and that will wrap up this thread!

Riverwind

SweetCaroline

I'll take wild # 3 please. Thank you.
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

You didn't give me a gender yet SweetCaroline. I made it female for now, if you wanna change it feel free to sent me a PM. I'll be locking this thread now, hope to see you all in the new one!