.:FCFC:. February Breeding Season! <3

Started by FCFC, February 05, 2017, 01:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

Eeee! My babies grew, they're SO pretty! Thank you Wild!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Ryuukokoro

-keeps refreshing her Pets page because pups are supposed to grow today- XD

YourLoveOnly

I think that means they grow once this day is done so that will be a few hours XD

Ryuukokoro

Wildfilly94

Life is life. But I just wanted to pop in and say how happy it makes me to see you all happy and excited about your babies <3

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Oops, I just noticed my two babies have their headshots and full body pics reversed. Could you fix when you have a moment, wild?

FCFC

Weiiird xD Also, my bad, as those were my litters. Will fix it asap, but asap might very well be Monday, as this is a work weekend for me.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Ryuukokoro

Oh whoops! Haha thank you. No worries, I do it with Okibi all the time. >.> And they are GIANT when you load the full image as a headshot lol

YourLoveOnly

FCFC

FCFC

FINALLY. I have finished the last of the breedings! Which will all grow in one week, again as an apology for it taking so long. These babies are super pretty though, which I hope will compensate for the wait time it took to finish them. <3 Thank you all for a great month, and a great YEAR. I hope you all enjoy all the things we have in store for the rest of this year. :)

-Wild.. ohey I got a cool color now too! :3 I'll be posting in indigo from now on when I remember. hehe.