News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:}Whisper Rayne{: What's this? Let The Night Begin!

Started by XLostxDestinyX, March 08, 2010, 08:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLostxDestinyX

Please allow me to reserve a few posts to edit in :)

XLostxDestinyX

A Little About Us

I have ran a couple events with the Akara [Bird] Lines on Secundi, and this is introducing the new lines I have purchased from Fantasy on PI. The Akara lines are done by Akara on PI, and I have permission to run from both artists :) The artists will be credited on the certs.

StoryLine

Whisper Rayne Forest is a beautiful land, divided into 4 parts which meet in the center of a lush green clearing. Many creatures inhabit every corner of this land, which is mainly dominated by the Ixion breed [which will be arriving here on Secundi in due time]. Other breeds include the Akara, already spotted here, and the Newly discovered Bats! These Nocturnal lovlies are mainly spotted in ShadowMarsh [The southern region, where rocky cliffs and dark marshland can be found, at the tip of this is a castle surrounded by lava! This is where the Cursed Ixion breed is originally from]. You will learn more about the 4 regions as I run more events here :)

But now to present to you.....

XLostxDestinyX

:}How to Catch a Creature Of Night{:

How do we catch these? And what is the proper name for them?
Well they have decided that they would prefer to be known as the MiriMiri.
But as far as obtaining one goes...

I could always start with a giveaway, that would be nice ...

This girl has presented herself to me, and asked that she be placed in a new home whch will cherish her and allow her to be her michievious self :D

If you would like to win her just post a short and sweet poem to her in this thread, asking her to be yours :)
[I will let this run 3 days]

XLostxDestinyX

XLostX has some available now!

Keep watching for available premades! Some are coming soon!

These premades will all be availble for offers of adoptable trades, SG and other such things. Just offer whatever you think will temp my dark little minion MiriMiris!

Premade 1

[I will see how they go before adding more]

XLostxDestinyX

SplitX

SplitX

red_uni387

a beautiful girl
sparkling like a sunset
won't you come with me?

pretty girly :D

SweetCaroline

For the beautifull girl:

Through the darkness of night
I see your bright eyes
Shining so bright
Like stars in the night sky
Flying there above my head
When morning comes you shall find a warm, cozy bed
To lay down & rest your weary head
~SC~

XLostxDestinyX

^.^ Thank you for your entry! It's nice to see you!

SweetCaroline

It's nice to see you to. And I kind of enjoy the poetry type contests so just couldn't resist. Thanks, It's been awhile since I wrote anything.
~SC~

SweetCaroline

Premade 1 I offer 2k sg for it. (It as not sure of gender)
~SC~

XLostxDestinyX

I'm working on the cert now, so will choose winners tomorrow, and get them certed :D

XLostxDestinyX

SweetCaroline! Give the Poem girlie a new name - you won! <3

SweetCaroline

Thank You!! I think she shall be called Patients as I have been struggling to keep my patientswaiting to see if I could get her. She is lovelly.
~SC~

XLostxDestinyX

Sorry about the wait :( I had some problems come up - but I will get her certed soon... I'm trying to get the cert PSD from my email but yahoo seems to be having troubles ... wonder why >.<
Thank you for your patience!

SweetCaroline

It's ok waiting, makes one appreciate what they get a little more in the long run. And I Totally understand about yahoo. I have it to but tend to use hotmail more as it has less problems.
~SC~

SweetCaroline

Thanks Sweety, She is lovelly, I like the cert to, reminds me of some of the trees around here, still kind of bare from the winter.
*Wonders why no one else bid on the premade boy*
How long is the bidding open on him?
~SC~

XLostxDestinyX

I don't think there is a lot of interest on them. You can have the boy :) You were the only one to offer <3
I'll try running another event soon to see if there's more people participating :)
Thanks!

red_uni387

something about his coloring just doesn't appeal to me, so didn't offer on him. is better to let him go to someone who will actually love him then to offer so I can say I have a critter :)

Congrats SweetCaroline!

XLostxDestinyX

Thanks for the opinion red... I will be sure to include various colours with my next event <3
Now to find something fun to start an event with lol
:)

red_uni387

SweetCaroline

Quote from: XLostxDestinyX on March 22, 2010, 08:43:12 PM
I don't think there is a lot of interest on them. You can have the boy :) You were the only one to offer <3
I'll try running another event soon to see if there's more people participating :)
Thanks!

Thanks sweety, sent payment your way. Please name him Fonzi
~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~