News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unilupes~Sunchasers Spring break!

Started by Sunchaser, March 31, 2010, 02:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

okay so really my spring break doesnt start till after tommorows class i figured i would start doing some stuff. As noone was interested in USD customs i figured might as well do some SG Customs and other games and fun stuff.

So to start off with the first 3 people to post will get a certificate if they do not have one.

If you do not know what a certificate it is this is one:

In this thread there will be giveaways, Customs, Perhaps some breedings if the items fine their way out? But who knows it does depend on participation ^_^

springacres

Postie :)

ETA:
Quote from: Sunchaser109 on March 31, 2010, 02:21:45 PM
also the unilupes that where out in the semi customs will be certed this week. If you havnt claimed yours or having put down a list of your favorites by the end of my spring break then the unilupe willb e up for claim by others
*eep!*  Thanks for the reminder, I had COMPLETELY forgotten!  *goes off to think up name for her girl*

Sunchaser

also the unilupes that where out in the semi customs will be certed this week. If you havnt claimed yours or having put down a list of your favorites by the end of my spring break then the unilupe willb e up for claim by others

eta: Including those for the franken event

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

*is busy and feeling ill*
I think I may have an unnamed/unclaimed one, but not sure?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I've been meaning to get one of these but I have been distracted

SweetCaroline

Well, looks like I missed the certificates. Will wait for next event.
~SC~

Sunchaser

lol because i am odd and in a good mood ill give you wont to SweetCaroline :)

And yes YLO i believe you do. I have to check agian which are the semi-customs and which are the frankens but ill post them here.

SweetCaroline

Yhanks Sunny *Gives Sunny a Big Hug*
Question sweety, What happens to the unilupe that were on PI? Especially if you loose your PI account for some time? (You not meaning you specificlly but rather folks like me)
~SC~

Neocridders

Sunny, I don't know what franken lupe I won... I can't figure it out. I don't know if I even got one, actually.

><

Sunchaser

everyone who participated got a franken if not two <<. Ill be going through it in a moment and posting the unilupes agian and since its been awhile ill let it be first come first serve and if someone doesnt like theirs ill do trade ins.

@Caroline, nothing will happen to PI unilupes. i am not deleting the images and what not. However they wont be able to do the same things as Secundi unilupes when it comes to the compititions and the rping. I do have slots open everynow and then where you can trade in your old unilupe for the new cert and 'powers'

SweetCaroline

That's good to know Sunny, as I have 4 unilupes plus a Snalupe & an Anthro.
~SC~

Sunchaser

mhm youll be able to bring them over eventually i just cant do it all att once lol