News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WildGrowths Shop: Item Shop Update; Grab Bags Opened!

Started by WildGrowths, June 06, 2010, 08:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

((No problem :D Thanks again!))

"Ooh," I say, looking at the worm-like blobbie. "He, she, it? is my favorite color!" I laugh. "You just have to keep an eye on them, sera. Nordin once ate a whole box of indigowulf's cookies when I wasn't looking!"

Kadana Sorano

Thank you for the list!

*steps up to the Doctor and hands him two certificates.* "I'd like to turn this one in for a Green Tiny Mushroom, and this one for a Red Fizzy Potion please!"

I looked back and didn't see an end time, did my gifted bag not beat the deadline?

Quote from: Kadana Sorano on June 19, 2010, 11:41:40 AM
I nab a bag for indigowulf
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

WildGrowths

(. . . I guess I'm just not as recovered as I thought I was. I'm sorry, Kadana.  Yes, you definitely got in on time since the Grabbags only closed as soon as I finished the results.  Okay, magically, there is another bag!)

indigowulf
Bag 21.3
Midnight Blue Book
Certificate for a choice of 5 Berries
Dark Green Flower

Goddesss

I may be wrong but I dont see my bag that Crowflux nabbed for me. =)

Quote from: Crowflux on June 19, 2010, 03:20:10 AM
I nab a bag for Goddesss!

SeaCrest

Daww...poor Dr. Kayesh XD Need some sleep, doctor?

colormedark

Ooo. Very shiny. May I inquire as to what my options are, as far as berries are concerned? :>

WildGrowths

(Apparently I do, SeaCrest; apparently I do.

Goddesss, I see my error there.  For some reason I listed Crowflux as receiving two Grabbags from you rather than giving you one and her the other.  Because it was my error and neither of yours, Crowflux may keep the extra items and I've rolled up another bag for you.

I hope people will continue to enter WG events despite all of my errors here! :(  Yikes!)

Goddesss
Bag 22.3
Clear Liquid Bottle
Swirled Purple Blue Green Potion
Three Strawberries

------
Available Berries
Red Strawberry
Red Cherries
Green Unripe Cherries
Blue Blueberries
Purple Jaboticaba
Orange Bittersweet
Yellow Golden Girl

Keilin Alyr

Aww, I can't imagine anyone holding anything against you. We all make little mixups from time to time. =) Would it be preferable if I post my roleplay blurb tomorrow, when you've had some time to rest? I'll admit, it got kind of long. =\

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Goddesss

Heheheh you didnt have to do that.  But thank you very much. =)

WildGrowths

(Thank you for your concern, Keilin Alyr, but feel free to post it tonight.  I'll just be certain to read it slowly and carefully a few times to make certain I don't miss anything important.  lol

Also, there should be a new thread soon with a flatsale for non-owners. :)

It was definitely my fault, Goddesss, and I don't want anyone to miss out just because my head is fuzzy lately.  lol)

Keilin Alyr

((Sigh, seriously, this wasn't meant to be a full-blown narrative. I think you can ignore most of the lead-up, I apparently was having fun typing. XD ))

Keilin Alyr is found where she can normally be found. That is, rolling dice and muttering about some conspiracy regarding random chance, completely oblivious that she should really be elsewhere. A small gryphon-like creature nearby preens and fluffs its feathers. Suddenly, it perks its ears, nods at nothing in particular, and tugs at the hem of Keilin's robes. When it's ignored, the gryphon hisses and nips at her feet.

"Angie! What in the world..."

No time for explanation. The gryphon squeaks and saunters nonchalantly outside, making sure her confused and grumbling travel companion is following. Time passes, the silence of the journey broken by happy chirps and the occasional exasperated sigh, until Angie stops outside an odd shop-front... or is a lab-front? She chirps, looking up at Keilin cheerfully.

"Is this what you wanted? Angie, I've never been here before." The little gryphon chirps again, and with a shrug, Keilin steps inside the shop. Tables of beakers and tubes greet her eyes, with the occasional colorful blob slithering around them. Slithering... blob...?

"Erm... sorry if I'm bothering you? I know this sounds weird, but my pet seemed awfully insistent on my coming here. My name's Keilin Alyr, would I needed for any reason?"

Keilin fidgets with a die in her pocket, only to re-think her decision when she watches one of the larger blobs engulf a small potted plant. She crouches near the... creature as the plant dissolves inside it. "You'd probably eat any dice that rolled next to you, wouldn't you?"

The blob seems to pause over its digestion process, then "burps" up a leaf. Keilin blinks. "I'll take that as a yes."

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

colormedark

*considers her options carefully before stepping up to redeem her certificate* Could I redeem this certificate for 2 Blue Blueberries, 1 Purple Jaboticaba, 1 Orange Bittersweet, and 1 Yellow Golden Girl, please? :')

WildGrowths

Dr. Kayesh checks Keilin Alyr's name against his list.  "Ah, yes.  This bag is yours."  He hands it over to her.  Once she pulls out the certificate, the scientist retrieves it from her.  "Oh, yes, this one."  He goes to the row of tanks and pulls out a blobbie, bringing it forward for inspection.

"If you'd like to keep it--" the scientist hasn't checked his notes on the gender of this particular blobbie, so he uses the 'it' pronoun for ease and not for accuracy.  "Just let me know a name for my paperwork.  Otherwise, please retain the certificate."

He eyes the gryphon curiously, but doesn't say anything about its presence in his lab.  As long as it remains well-behaved, he won't notice it. 

The scientist nods to colormedark, quickly retrieving the berries for her and exchanging them for the certificate.

Keilin Alyr

Keilin blinks as the doctor presents the brightly-colored blob to her. It seems docile enough, save for its larger growth gently bobbing around. "Are you sure you're not a big seedling, little one?" She gets no response except continued bobbing.

"Thank you for these gifts, doctor. And I think I'll keep the little blob, maybe it can keep Fern company." She takes the new blobbie in her hands and stares at the green blob perched on her shoulder. "I'll name this one Frond. They look like a nice pair right now."

YourLoveOnly

((YLO hates being busy all weekend! I'll get really active again on monday, I promise.
I am very happy with the certificate <3 And I wonder what the strange floral paper is going to do ^^))

"Dr. Kayesh, I also have a certificate here! Could I turn it in maybe?"

indigowulf

Is there a list of available things? You need a website! I wonder if I could talk my BF into making a good layout for you :)

WildGrowths

The scientist nods to Keilin Alyr, making a note on his clipboard.  "All right, feel free to take Frond home with you." (Your pick-up should be posted in the Pick-ups post soon.)

Dr. Kayesh inspects YourLoveOnly's piece of paper, but quickly hands it back.  "This is an Alchemist Writ; this one can force a stage growth for a blobbie.  It is a one-time use item, so be certain when you choose to use it."

(I've actually already received an offer for someone to host and make a layout, though the layout was with a caveat that it might take awhile.  I've discussed it with her, however, and she's understanding if I decide to get a layout elsewhere. :) Items in the food category are:

Cookies (Any flavour available)
Nuts -- Handful of Brown Nuts, Dark Brown Nuts
Pills -- White, Grey
Mushrooms )

sera

sera thinks about it for awhile then hands her certificate firmly back to Dr. Kayesh.  "I think I will keep him.  Her.  It."  She flushes.  "I'd like to name it Snowager."  She flushes again, feeling like a nerd.

YourLoveOnly

It looks like bag 7 had the Alchemist Writ, mine was bag 8. It says Certificate for a WildGrowth. My inventory also says that O.o *is confused now*

indigowulf

I look a bit confused, looking over the possible list of things I can turn my certs in for. 5 berries, 1 fizzy potion, and 1 food.... oh the choices!

I find a gingersnap cookie and decide that looks good for the food choice (if we can pick random flavors lol- if not any flavor works) I decide to keep it simple and go with a handfull of juicy red cherries (all 5 please). I stare at the fizzy potions on the shelf, unable to decide. Forgetting for a moment Soothe's fetish for eating glass, I lean close to inspect a label. Soothe reaches out from my sleeve and engulfs half of a red fizzy potion.

I manage to stop him before he actually injests anything. However, now its all drooly. I decide I better take it, since he's already made it goobered. I carefully tuck the potion and cookie out of his reach, distracting him by letting him eat the 5 red cherries while I pull a Hudini.

WildGrowths

(Verified, sera; I will cert later this evening.

(YourLoveOnly, I had to verify bags again; for some reason, I completely missed the fact that your bag also has a blobbie in it.  lol I also got confused on which piece of paper you were handing Dr. K.  Sorry about that! )

Dr. Kayesh nods his head, however, looking at the other piece of paper in YourLoveOnly's bag.  "These are a type of rune," he explains, pointing to the floral writing.  "A. . . an acquaintance of mine made several of these writs.  He is an alchemist and did this as a favor."  The scientist points to the piece of paper with swirly writing and, specifically, one of the words.  "He told me how to tell them apart and this writ is for a shape change.  I don't really understand how it will work, though."

He checks the certificate as well.  "Ah, yes.  That would be this one."  He points to one of the nearer tanks.

Soothe has become an It.  The cherries don't seem to make any apparent changes to Soothe. 

(Yes, any flavor of cookie works. :) )

indigowulf

((wait, soothe only got the cherries, I snatched back the potion before he drank any.. he just drooled on it!!))

((eta: I was actually hoping to get the red potion to use in the breeding- Soothe only touched the glass hehe. silly glass fanatic))

YourLoveOnly

A PURPLE ONE! <33 Name it/him/her Pharple, please. I am so happy, I was hoping to get that one!

colormedark

Dark had thought the blobbie rather cute at first, in a bizarre sort of fashion; she was partial to the color blue, and it's unique shape and nature offered something to puzzle over. She quickly discovered, however, that it got into everything.

It wasn't much of a problem at first. She purposefully fed it the two Blue Blueberrys and Purple Jaboticaba. It's consumption of the Swirled Purple Blue Potion was an accident; she'd set it up out of the way for later, but somehow the little bugger had gotten into it anyway. And then it ate the Plain-Covered Book, something she would have never thought to set out of its reach.

Dark watched with acute horror as the book was ingested, but it was to late to prevent it. She mourned the loss of literature, and started keeping a better eye on the blobbie.

WildGrowths

(Sorry, everyone, things have gotten crazy here again, and now we have some family visitng as well.  Because of this, the shop is very behind, and, again, I greatly apologize for the delay on everything.  I hope to cert everything tonight, otherwise it should be on Wednesday at the absolute latest.  Certs are done to here.  To the breeding thread! lol

Oh, yes.  I'm aware that inventories are not yet updated from the last item sale.  You may use, trade, etc. those items now.  Alice was in the process of moving and is still waiting for internet access to return.  Either I will try to get the inventories updated soon, or they'll be updated when she can get back online.)

Soothe is confirmed to still be male; sorry for mis-reading that!

Thanh has sprouted a forelock!  Thanh has developed two cat eyes!

Goddesss

Walking through my inventory I realize I have a Certificate for a WildGrowth.  Handing over the certificate I say "I would like to turn this in please."