~! Wickerflits !~ All Surprise Flat-Sales Posted! (please pickup ^_^)

Started by Spiderfly, July 18, 2010, 05:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Thank you! Sorry for the trouble. I have all 3 up now so mine can be removed from PickUps. ^^

Nako

*flails madly* Oh my gosh! I love mine to death! I'll update when I figure out what to name the cob XD

The pen though, will be She Dreams of Orchids

SeaCrest

My pen shall be...Nampala :)

do we have to upload their pictures to our own image host, or just copy down all the info? Cause I have the url of the image in the pickups and the info, so you can delete them, but if we need to upload them to another image host, I have not got them >.< Sorry, not too coherent right now...

Spiderfly

Update!! Working on the last few now. I didn't realize how many new traits I'd have to ink XD silly dice rolling fancy things *shake fist* My goal is to have them all finished by tonight, opening me up to have new events on the weekend! <3 Thanks for the patience guys

sera

Picked up Darcy and Emma (hurhur, Jane Austen names. x3).  i've linked from your photobucket; hope that's okay. ^^ If not, just let me know.

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo I love that male with the extra large crest! Congrats all!

Spiderfly

Now that I've reached some sort of equilibrium with my school load (8 classes WHAT!? with a job!) dear lord, anyways. I think I'll be doing up some flatsales sometime this week ^^