Main Menu

.:: Kaki-Kouma ::. The Return

Started by usedog2, October 02, 2010, 01:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usedog2

Photobucket :: http://s540.photobucket.com/albums/gg345/Kaki-Kouma/Owners/

~{Introduction}~

Hello my good friends!

The Moon is bright, and tiny flares fill the trees. It's the time that the little Kaki-Kouma come to Secundi!

Wow! It's been a long year, my friends. I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembered us! XD I disappeared quite suddenly about a year ago and I haven't set metaphorical foot in Secundi since. Lots has happened since then; the earth has had a full rotation about the sun, the snows have fallen and melted, the sunshine has danced and is now fading. It's fall once more! One of my favourite seasons... I hope you'll come share it with me, and the little Kakis too of course! :)

_____

~{Credits}~

Adoptable Run/Managed :By: usedog2
Lineart/Shading/Templating :By: Gemaah-Maii

If you have any questions or problems please message me ASAP, thank you.

_____

~{Posts/Events}~

1. Current Events List
2. Long-Running Events
3. Free Semis? :O
4. Extra
5. Pickups
_____

Please Let Me Reserve :: 5  posts.
_____

~{Certed Example}~

Male ::

Female ::

Love Pair ::
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg345/Kaki-Kouma/Owners/x%20Sunneh%20x/SunnyandRadar.png (large)
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ Current Events List }~

Pick a Door!

Pretty plain and simple; one door per person, they'll open when all have been chosen! :3 Winnings could range from nothing to a full custom. To claim, just post the door number in bold.

The doors have opened!!

1. Keilin Alyr
You door creaks open to reveal... A handful of half-eaten pumpkin seeds. I guess your prize ambled off in search of greener pastures (or crunchier seeds).

2. Spixy
Your door opens with a sharp crack and promptly falls off its hinges. At first glance nothing appears to be inside but a 20-year collection of dust... But open further inspection, you notice a small coupon for a semi-custom! Congrats! Please contact usedog2 to redeem.

3. Scullisto
Your door smacks you in the face as you open it, but a well-placed kick sends it flying across the hall. Inside you discover a hastily-written note... 'Coming Soon'? I wonder what you'll get?

4. Winged dreams
Your door... Won't open? It stays firmly shut despite numerous attempts before, after many muttered profanities and shoves, it opens smoothly and causes you to fall flat on your face. However, upon looking up, a bright-eyed your stallion meets your gaze. Perhaps it was worth the effort after all.

Please PM me a name & owner for him. <3

5. hiyoko
Your door moans at you as you open it. As the light floods in what must have been several generations of spiders scatter, revealing a gossamer-covered note reading 'Coming Soon'. Huh.

6. Rosewood
Your door has a dangerous 'under constuction' sign on it, along with a notice warning against opening it. However, there's a semi-custom coupon taped to it as a peace offering! Congrats! Please contact usedog2 to redeem.

7. YourLoveOnly
You open your door only to see something closely resembling a lethal black hole. Closing it hastily, you slowly back away before sprinting to hide under your bed for a handful of days - or at least until you can convince yourself that what you saw was really a cleverly placed painting.

8. jojo080889
You open your door only to have a devilish little leprechaun jump on your back and stick something on it before running away with a devious cackle. Sticking your tongue out, you reach back to pluck off whatever he stuck on you. It turns out to be... A note? 'Coming Soon'. I wonder what that little fellow was doing with a note like that?

9. Entaeyen
Before you even touch the handle your door swings open. Behind it is a tall, graceful mare. After a few blinks, you realize she is pure white... A ghost horse?...Nah...

(Please PM me a name & owner for her. <3)

10. Ryuukokoro
You open your door only to find a hole busted through the far wall. Looks like your prize made a break for it.

11. sera
Your door opens with a quiet squeak to reveal a tiny mouse. It squeaks questioningly at you and you realize your door hadn't actually made a sound. With a soft 'aww' you reach for the cute li'l thing, but it screeches and runs into a hole, chattering at you angrily. Little pest.

12. Pinkshadow
You open your door and stride in to be greeted by a shifty man calling himself 'double oh two'. He hands you a metal buisiness case and fast-walks back out the door you'd first entered. Curious, you open the case, but it only holds a note. 'Coming Soon'? Shrugging, you stuff it into your pocket and decide to find out what it means later.

13. springacres
You pour a massive amount of effort into opening your cinder block of a door, but when you finally get it open it's... Empty? Well, uh, at least you got some excersize in?

14. SeaCrest
There seems to be a head mounted in the middle of your door. Shuddering, you start to open it, before you realize the head is... Moving? Exclaiming, you realize an over excited stallion had punched a hole in the door and stuck his head through it. Rolling your eyes in exasperation at his enthusiasm in shoving his head up your shirt in search of food, you push him away and start thinking of how the heck to get him out of the door.

(Name & owner PMed to me please!)

15. Sunchaser109
A little old Italian lady comes out of your door before you even have the chance to open it. She kisses you on both cheeks, bears a toothy smile, and passes you a shiny coupon reading 'Custom'. Congrats! Please contact usedog2 for redeeming info.
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ Long-Running Events List }~

Pending.
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ Free Semi-Customs? :O }~

Yes! Due to the fact that I no longer have any idea what the Secundi economy is like, most (if not all) of these events will be free. X) That includes.... *drumroll* Free semi customs!! One per person, they should always remain open but if I get a lot of homework they may temporarily close. Just fill out the form below and post it in the thread. :)

Currently: OPEN!

Name:
Owner:
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence (ex. 'A stormy December night'):
Any dislikes?:

Please remember that these are not full customs and should not be treated as such. ^.^
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ Extra

-----

This Game's Status: Round One is over. Round Two has not yet begun. :3

ARGLBGAFLSNVM'NAAARG.

It's aliiiive!

Well... It will be! That's right folks, it's time for a slow franken!! :D Simply fill out the form below and post it in the thread, one form per person. You have until I post 'STOP' in red. Good luck!!

Form;

Name:
Flamingo or Elephant?:
A silly word:
Your favourite dessert:
Your hair colour:
A mythical creature:
Burn Baby Burn or Disco Inferno?:

-----
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

All set up. :) We could play a game if we get about 3 people stop in, but the semis are open in case we don't. <3
Bum bum bee dum...

springacres

Aww, these are cute!

Name: Citlali
Owner: springacres
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence: Natural colors :)
Any dislikes?: Fantasy colors on a natural colored pet.

Scullisto

Name: Samhain
Owner: Scullisto
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence: Halloween Theme :)
Any dislikes?: very little black on a halloween themed pet.

Winged

Name: Schiehallion
Owner: Winged dreams
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence: Natural coloured like a deer.
Any dislikes?: um... fantasy colours?
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Name:Wesley
Owner:Whimsy
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence:natural flashy horse
Any dislikes?:fantasy colors/markings

jojo

Oh, these look cute :)

Name: Heather
Owner: Jojo
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence: Pastel angel :D
Any dislikes?: Neon colors, dark colors (usually)

Spixy

Name: Reyia
Owner: Spixy
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence: Soft pale colors please ^^ Imagine candy-floss soft xD
Any dislikes?: None :]

They're cuties ^^

usedog2

Okay, I've done up to Whimsy. ^.^ Others coming soon!

@Scullisto; I accidentally made yours as a female first, so- you get two! XD I'll need a name for the little lady, please.

ETA; Done up to this point! :)
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Is anyone around to play a quick game or two? :)
Bum bum bee dum...

Rosewood

Rosewood

Name: Gemina
Owner: Rosewood
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence: Black white and calico orange and YellowGreen
Any dislikes?: N/A

usedog2

Well... That's one! XD

I'll put up something slow-running for now; a pick a door should work nicely.
Bum bum bee dum...

jojo

Wow, I love my girl! Thank you :)

I pick door 8!

Rosewood

springacres

Scullisto

awww isnt she cute! I shall name her Demona!

Scullisto

Ryuukokoro

I'd like door 10 please! ^_^

Name: Ruckle
Owner: Ryuukokoro
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence (ex. 'A stormy December night'): fire and ice
Any dislikes?: orange, brown, gray

Spixy

Door #2 please =D

and you did great with my girl! She looks so soft and cuddly ;D

YourLoveOnly

I REMEMBER YOU! *glomps* And I missed these, so glad you're back! :D

Door 7, please

Name: Can I name when I see what it looks like?
Owner: YourLoveOnly
a describing word/sentence : realistic horse
Any dislikes?: not too fond of silver dapple (unless combined with some sort of paint)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

usedog2

Hi, YLO! XD I remember you too! It's good to be back. :3

Doors & Pickups updated!!
Bum bum bee dum...

Ryuukokoro

THank you for Ruckle! He came out really awesome. ^^

Pinkshadow

Door 12 please :D

Name: Freya
Owner: Pinkshadow
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence (ex. 'A stormy December night'): Valentines Day / Love
Any dislikes?: Green&Purple colours :p

SeaCrest

Door 14!

Name: Papillon
Owner: SeaCrest
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence (ex. 'A stormy December night'): Monarch butterfly
Any dislikes?: Neons/clashing colors

Entaeyen

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh I love my new pretty ^^ Let's name him Rikki.
And I also really like how Rosewood's semi turned out ^^

sera

Door 11, please

These are super adorable. ^^ i hope the semi-customs stay open for awhile, because sera is sick and half-dead with exhaustion and can't even fill out a simplified form right now. xD;  *just did some and messed up quite a few times*

hiyoko

Door 5

Name: Ayame
Owner: hiyoko
4 Colours -or- a describing word/sentence (ex. 'A stormy December night'): pink, white, light purple, light blue
Any dislikes?: N/A

usedog2

Good lord, I'm sorry about that little disappearance there!! I had a huge Spanish test today as well as a bucketload of homework earlier in the week--please continue to pick a doors & forms, all remaining semis should be done within several hours. <3

ETA; And YLO is correct, only one door left! XD If someone picks #1 within a couple hours I can probably run that a bit later as well.
Bum bum bee dum...

YourLoveOnly

I think only door #1 is left =o
Someone go pick that door! xD

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Yay! Now when I wake up in the morning these might be open XD
1.45 AM.. *goes to bed*

usedog2

Woot! ;) I'll do the doors a bit later then as well. Night YLO! Not even 5pm here yet. XD
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Pickups updated. ^.^ Hopefully I'll be able to do the pick a door very soon as well, but something might pop up. Working on it though!!
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

springacres

Hehe, congrats to the winners!  Ryuu, whatever your prize might have been, maybe he was related to Dart? XD

jojo

Congrats to the winners! I wonder what Coming Soon ones mean ^^

hiyoko

Congrats! I'm also curious about the Coming Soon. ;)

Winged

Yay, my boy is gorgeous! I too wonder about the coming soon, sounds interesting  :D
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I wanna know what the coming soon is =o
And aww, no prize for YLO xD

Entaeyen

Congrats to all the winners.. mine is very cute :) Think I'll name her Spirit. I too can't wait to see what else is in store for those "coming soon."

Sunchaser

O.O MEEP! Custom *wiggles* who to get who to get o.o