News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seis Perna - Fun and Games (Long Running Contest!!)

Started by red_uni387, September 19, 2010, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

oh! Thanks

Claim girly
I would like to name her Summer and the owner is zarzamora

red_uni387

springacres

Claim: Chicken Pox
New name: Patriot (yes I know it's lame...sorta...XD)
Owner: springacres

YourLoveOnly

Claim: Chocolate Milk
New name: Coco
Owner: YourLoveOnly

And Moridin is PERFECT. Eeee. *happy YLO*

TheLeet

Claim: Chestnut
New name: Chestnut
Owner: TheLeet

I think the codename suits him very well actually :D

zarzamora

Quote from: red_uni387 on October 02, 2010, 02:18:30 AM
girly's a guy XD

Haha I should have known that.
name: Think Pink

red_uni387

updated claims - only Forest is left :)

glad you like Moridin, YLO! <3

*scuttles away to cert*

edit: all certed, and Moridin's updated!

another custom slot has opened

PonyMama

PonyMama

Code Name: Forest
Name: Salima
Owner: PonyMama

red_uni387

updated :D will be certing after drinking my medicine (whoo no more bugs!!)

PonyMama

Custom Form
Name: Chuki
Eye Color: Deep Deep red
Ear Color: Deep Deep Red
Mane Color: Dark Grey almost Black
Body Color: Dark Grey almost black
Designs + Colors: Faded legs, Face Blaze and Hair tips in Deep Deep red
and then a small White Skull tattoo under his eye

Here are examples:
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/4-870.png
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/7-gidget51.png
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/1-Chuki_for_PonyMama.png

Nighthenge

Name:  Pascal
Owner:  Nighthenge
1-6 Colors:  Purple, magenta, turquoise, black

PonyMama

Name: Nolizwe
1-6 Colors: White, Light blue, Brown and Light brown

EvanescentHowling

Name: Amani
Owner: EvanescentHowling
1-6 Colors: several shades of brown, white, grey, some blue

zarzamora

red_uni387

blargh, apparently certing does not also mean uploading ><

everything's been uploaded now (finally)

and just as a note, if you are on both PI and Secundi, you have 2 folders. this is due to the ID numbers, since Secundi SP have an S before the number and PI SP have a #. It also makes it easier for during breeding season, since SP can only crossbreed across PI and Secundi if the owner is on both. (like you could ask to breed with one of my PI SP, since I'm on both Secundi and PI. but you couldn't breed your PI SP with for example, YLO's SP, since she's only on Secundi.) does that even make sense? it confuses me lol

ANYONE WANNA PLAY A GAME? :]

hiyoko

red_uni387

I'll set up a long running contest :D

These 2 girls, thought very different in appearance, are close friends. Thus I believe they should go to a pair of good friends! Write out a small paragraph about why you and a friend, or 2 other people, should take home these pretties. If you cannot choose a single friend, feel free to pick several. I might be able to find some more SP for your friends to love ;)

ends: 2010-10-9 19:00 Secundi time

zarzamora

red_uni387

lol you should since you colored them XD

but awww no one entered the contest :( was there not enough time or are the prizes not pretty enough to try for?

TheLeet

I think they're definitely pretty enough ^^

The problem I had with the contest was that I'm not that close to anyone on secundi. There are lots of people I trade with quite regularly and sometimes talk to about real life, too. However, I'd feel weird writing about people who might not even consider themselves to be my friends and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is socially awkward like that XD
I also didn't want to write about two other people because it's hard to tell whether people are good friends or not by just their forum posts.

jojo

I agree with pretty much everything TheLeet said. The prizes certainly are pretty enough, but it's hard to tell whether or not people are good friends or not just by forum posts. I really liked the idea behind this contest, but i really had no idea what to write about ^^;

Maybe it would help if the question was more specific: something like, "Describe a time another Secundian did something nice for you." It might be much easier to come up with something concrete to write about without being socially awkward?

Just my two cents ^^

YourLoveOnly

I lacked time to enter >.< *wanted to enter sera and me* I do agree with what you guys said. But I have sera on MSN now and she is great and is so gonna be my partner-in-AAA-crime so I wanted to enter, just lacked time XD
@sera, in case she reads this: MUSHROOM!

red_uni387

yay input <3 thanks guys :)

jojo would you mind if i steal your question? i really like it XD

jojo

red_uni387

yay thanks! :D

Re-Written Contest~
Write a short paragraph/a few sentences about a time a fellow refugee did something nice for you. If you don't want to mention names on the forum, that's fine, though I will need a username so I can cert.
Ends: 10-10-10 23:00

Prizes can be either the 2 girls from the post above, or can be picture/phrase inspired customs :)

jojo

Ooh, there are so many nice people on this forum so if I could enter multiple times, I totally would! But I will go with this particular story.

Dunkel gave me my very, very first Quinsta~ I think it was during breeding season a while back, and she noticed that I didn't have one of my own and asked if I wanted one. Not only did she write out the exact claiming form I needed to post, she also paid the claiming fee! I was new and thus really poor back then (I don't think I had enough money to claim a Quinsta foal of my own) so that was really quite a generous thing she did. :)

YourLoveOnly

YLO was asleep so missed it again D= Congratulations jojo!

red_uni387

okay next thing i need to fix is longer running contests need to be longer XD

Congrats jojo :D Would you like to pick the already colored pair to split between you two or have me color inspired customs? ^^

jojo

Yay, thanks! Hmm, I was wondering if I could get a inspired custom of the Quinsta that Dunkel gave me XD Here's a link: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=410924

I'm not sure what the other one should be. Is it okay if I PM Dunkel and see if she'll post what she wants? :)

red_uni387

aww now that's a good idea! :D

and yup, perfectly fine to ask her to post what she wants :)

unfortunately had tutoring today so i couldn't get anything done, but hopefully will finish my vocab stuff so tomorrow will be free (or wednesday at the latest, since it's a minimum day)

jojo

Yay it's okay red!! Thank you for offering to make inspired customs, you are the best!

I will PM her right now and ask her to post! :)

DawnStar7

Oooh, must get one!  XD

Name: Soliel
Owner: DawnStar7
1-6 Colors: White, Pale Oarange, Yellow, Pale Purple

usedog2

Aww, Red, They're so cute! ^.^ I remember seeing these before, I think the thread where you bought them. XD

Name: Mykaileh
Owner: usedog2
1-6 Colors: Dark brown, light brown, white, black, caramel, cream
Bum bum bee dum...

YourLoveOnly

Dunkel.Prinzessin204