Main Menu

.:: Kaki-Kouma ::. Boo! Hallowe'en Events

Started by usedog2, October 15, 2010, 11:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usedog2

Photobucket :: http://s540.photobucket.com/albums/gg345/Kaki-Kouma/Owners/

~{Introduction}~

Hello my good friends!

The Moon is bright, and tiny flares fill the trees. It's the time that the little Kaki-Kouma come to Secundi!

Blah! I've come to suck your bloood!
No, I'm kidding. ;) But be prepared for some serious fun!! I have a bunch of fun Hallowe'en events planned, including some awesome prizes! Stick around, dear Secundians, and always watch your step... There be monsters about! Muahahaha!! *lightning strike*
_____

~{Credits}~

Adoptable Run/Managed :By: usedog2
Lineart/Shading/Templating :By: Gemaah-Maii

If you have any questions or problems please message me ASAP, thank you.

_____

~{Posts/Events}~

1. Current Events List
2. 'Count'down to All Hallow's Eve
3. The Cauldron
4. Other Games
5. The Black Market
6. Extra
7. Pickups
_____

Please Let Me Reserve :: 7 posts.
_____

~{Certed Example}~

Male ::

Female ::

Love Pair ::
Marshall & Hope (large)
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ Current Events List }~

'Count'down to All Hallow's Eve: Open for all of October
The Cauldron: Currently accepting ingredients
The Black Market: Not yet open.

No short games running currently.
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ 'Count'down to All Hallow's Eve }~

This calendar seems harmless enough... But it holds many surprises, and not all of them are good! Every day, you may sign up for the next day's surprise. That means you take a chance of fortune--or *misfortune! Good luck, Secundians... You'll need it!

Post 'I take a chance on Day 17!' in purple to sign up for the 17th's surprise. :] You have until 2 am on the 18th in Secundi time.

* - You won't actually lose anything; but you might get a theoretical bucket of muddy water dumped on you. XD
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ The Cauldron }~

Double, double toil and trouble;
   Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,
   In the caldron boil and bake;
   Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
   Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
   Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
   Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing --
   For a charm of powerful trouble,
   Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
   Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

A cauldron boils ominously in the corner of the room as a knarled old woman approaches you with her hand outstretched. She seems to be... Asking for something? You look around the room to find out what she might want, since it's apparent she isn't going to say anything. An aged scroll nailed to the wall catches your attention. Its wording is confusing to say the least, but it's meaning is clear;

You can give the woman (a witch, it seems... How stereotypical) any item you desire, and she'll stir it into the cauldron. The cauldron will then react with the item - hey, it might even produce something!

Post 'I yield (any random thing, doesn't have to be realistic. Bottled moon beams, for example, would be fine)' in bold to give it to her.

You may put an item in the cauldron every day until you win something. :)

Used Items List:
Golden Feather -- SeaCrest
Hair of Unicorn -- Jojo
Dragon's Tooth -- Entaeyen
Phoenix Tear -- DawStar7
A Sprinkle of Love From the Purest of Hearts - Sunchaser109
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

~{ The Black Market }~

A shifty-looking man glowers at you. "We're not open yet... Come back later!" he sneers, turning away from you to snatch a box and carry it off. As he leaves, you can hear very un-flattering comments about yourself being muttered. What an... Interesting person.
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

SeaCrest

'Free stuff! W00t! I want water!'

Hope I did that right?

'I take a chance on Day 15!'

'I yield a golden feather!'

Yield is spelled yield, not yeild. Just saying XD I'm sort of OCD when it comes to grammar and spelling and stuff :P

I can't wait! *wiggles*

usedog2

Updated lists. :3 I'll get your Kaki for the 14th and roll for your cauldron result in the morning. And I don't know how that little mistake slipped through my radar; I can be a bit of a grammar freak at times too. XD Thanks for pointing that out.
Bum bum bee dum...

jojo

Free stuff! W00t! I want the starry sky!
I take a chance on Day 15!
I yield the hair of a unicorn!

I'm a bit confused on the time, so I don't know if I've made it in time ^^;; Do you think you could post stuff in Secundi time from now on?

YourLoveOnly

I agree with jojo, not having secundi time makes my head hurt.

So I will just do both.
Free stuff! W00t! I want an animal!

Will think of something for the cauldron game. And is it one try only or once a day or?

Entaeyen

I yield a dragon's tooth!

Sunchaser

usedog2

...I'm not sure how the fact that there was a specific Secundi time managed to slip by me. XD You guys will have to bear with me for a bit, I may be a bit stuck in the past; I think the time used to vary from person to person depending on their settings. X) But now that that's been pointed out to me (not sure how I didn't notice already because it's not the same as my local time) I will certainly do things in Secundi time. :3

Because of the confusion I'll just say that Day 14 & 15 are closed as of this post. ^^
Bum bum bee dum...

DawnStar7

Oooh, yay!  XD

'Free stuff! W00t! I want Candycorn'

'I take a chance on Day 15'

'I yield a Pheonix Tear'

Sunchaser

'I yield a sprinkle of Love from the purest of hearts"

yes im odd <.<

usedog2

Day 14 stuff! :) Need names and owners. I'm sorry Dawn, but you didn't quite make it in time. :(

SeaCrest;

Jojo;

YLO;

----

The Cauldron;

SeaCrest - The witch tosses the feather into the pot. The brew turns a briliant gold for a second, but nothing else seems to happen.

Jojo - As the hairs touch the mixture, a huge rainbow bursts forth! From it trots a lovely Kaki, a liver chestnut with tiny, sparkly cyan dapples on her behind.

(Name and owner please. :))

Entaeyen - The dragon tooth drops straight to the bottom of the pot and emits a loud hissing sound.

Dawn - As the tear drops in, the potion crackles and turns as clear and pure as spring water, purging it of all its past ingredients. The witch doesn't seem very pleased with you.

Sunchaser - A few colourful clouds burst out of the cauldron and circle you. They smell quite sweet and from them you can hear the distant sound of laughter.
----

As the Day 15 flap opens, it pulls the 16 one open too. It seems a few spiders had hollowed them out and built a little nest.

I'll go open sign ups for Day 17. ^.^
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Oh! And you can try once per day on the Cauldron until you win something. :)
Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

aww no firey kaki for me :) but i like what the cauldren did lol

Sunchaser

usedog2

Oh! I made yours, Sunchaser. Looks like i just saved it to the wrog folder so I didn't notice. X) Here you are, name and owner please! :3

Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

LOL!

id like to name her Ardent :-p even though she isnt the normal ardent. and owner as Siurin please :)

Winged

I take a chance on Day 17!

I yield a shimmering ice crystal!
Owner of Gliders!

jojo

Oh my gosh! I love my Kaki Kouma~~~~ Thank you!

For the starry sky: Name, Aphelion, Owner, Jojo
For the lovely cauldron girl: Name, Azurite, Owner, Jojo

YourLoveOnly

Oooh gorgeous! Will need to think of a good name <3

DawnStar7

I yield a Pegasus Feather

Entaeyen

Congrats winners! :)