News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:Kingdom Trance: A Human Adoptable

Started by Deekkru, January 26, 2011, 04:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deekkru

(Yay lousy banner!)

Welcome to the Secundi branch of Kingdom Trance!

Actually, we don't really have a PI branch yet (still in pre-intros), but I wanted to do some giveaways without having to start the whole three weeks of nonstop work T_T

So feel free to mingle while I set up.
This thread will mostly be for gathering outfit/hair ideas and giving prizes to those with the best designs.

Enjoy!

Deekkru

A quiet looking girl of social strength greets you as you step through the
great oak doors of Castle Trance.
"Welcome. I assume this is your first time here?"

You nod.

"Good, good."
The girl jots something down on her clipboard. "Our arrival rate has been dropping since the sixth month; we need the newcomers."

It's a few minutes later, and you sit patiently in an oversized waiting room. The girl had been pleasant and easy going, although she didn't say much.

Apparently anyone new had to go through some sort of immigration office and get "registered." Whatever that meant.

You sigh and slouch down further in your chair. Suddenly a pamphlet on a nearby table catches your eye. "A Guide to Kingdom Trance." You pull it closer and start to flip nonchalantly through the dusty pages.

Kingdom Trance: An Overview

-What am I doing here?
-What do I do next?

-What am I doing here?

All newcomers to Kingdom Trance have a purpose. Chances are, you were chosen by an elite rank of elders as a rescuer for our people, and brought to our fair land through the Doors That Cross Time. A small few make it here on their own by accidentally wandering through a door meant for another, or happening upon a tear in time.

The reason you are here is to bond with one or more "Trances" in the hopes of saving them from disappearing into the Void. (see Trances: The Tale of a Culture)

-What do I do next?

Relax. If you're reading this pamphlet, you're probably waiting in one of our many Check-In rooms for incoming humans. A guide will be with you shortly.

Trances: The Tale of a Culture

-What is a Trance, and what do they have to do with me?
-How do I find a Trance to bond to?

-What is a Trance?

Trance - a humanoid life form from the original Kingdom Trance. (Creatively named, yes?) The Kingdom was home to a vibrant culture of Trances since the time that life began. Unfortunately, several centuries ago during the Great War, a cataclysm occurred, creating the Voids and banishing the Trances from their homeland. They moved to this world and built a new Kingdom Trance.

Even more unfortunately was the effect the Voids had on the Trances. Slowly, year by year, the population has slipped away, leaving behind the smallest possible number allowed to rebuild their population. Now, even that is beginning to disappear.

But just as doom seemed imminent, a scientist stepped forward with our only hope, his latest research. Apparently when humans come close enough, physically and emotionally, to a Trance, the Trance can "bond" to them, keeping both parties safe from the Voids terrorizing our unstable world.

-How do I find a Trance to bond to?

The council has set up a number of events for the purposing of finding hosts for wandering Trances. These can range from moderately priced sales (someone has to pay for all these pamphlets, right?), to Obsolete Renovations (known in your world as customs.)

[Obsoletes are Trances that fell into a Void and came out alive. Their minds, personalities, and looks are gone, but the template remains and can be redone.]

What do Trances look like?

Currently, only female Trances can be found. We're uhh....actually not sure what happened to all the males, but it's starting to cross our minds that they all fell into the Voids...Ummmmm....more about that later. >.>

Keera's Trance (With a specially modified face, and custom outfit/hair)

Deekkru

What Do You Want to See?

This is the main event of the thread. I'll be taking ideas for...pretty much anything you want or can think of, and turning them into actual items or outfits.

Whoever comes up with the ideas I use gets a free custom with that item/outfit (or any other existing items/outfits)

What do you want from the....

...Tailor?

Tops:
Bottoms:
Dresses:
Themes/Full Outfits:

...Craftsmen?

Glasses:
Hair Accessories:
Shoes:
Other Accessories:

...Animal Trainers?

Small Pets: (would show on certs)
Larger Pets: (separate from individual Trances)

...Anything Else?:

Deekkru

Available Things

A list of everything I've finished.

Bases:

-Female

Outfits:

-Steampunk

Hairstyles

-Front, Short Wave
-Front, Short Flat Cut
-Front, Short Straight

-Back, Puff Buns
-Back, Crazytails Short
-Back, Crazytails Medium
-Back, Crazytails Long

Sunchaser

people will hate me for this but id love to see some military uniforms :-p mostly navy so i get get my hubby done in his whites or his digis.

I love seeing animal trainers. id start with the smaller pets and go bigger as you get more interest.

Kadana Sorano

ohohoh Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here is an outfit I'd like..

Tailor: I would like an outfit somewhat similar to Keera's.  Take Keera's outfit, remove the heavy belt and drop the hem of the skirt down to swirl about the ankles.  Remove the fur/fluff around the neckline and replace with a garland of pastel colored flowers.  Die the blouse light pink, and the skirt deep dark pink.  Add a few white buttons down the center of the blouse, in the shape of flowers, if you can find them.  Replace the heavy long under-sleeves with a lighter, more sheer (partially see through) fabric, in white. 

Craftsmen: I'd like a pair of glasses, small oval shaped lenses with a very light rose tint.  The frames of the glasses I'd like to be made of silver, white gold, platinum, or something similar.  And a pair of white open toed strappy sandals.  Either a white silk ribbon for the hair, or a white flower barrette.  A white wicker basket with fruits and flowers in it.

Is that what/how you meant?

And some pet's I'd like to see..

Mice, small monkey's, fish, cats/dogs large and small, ferrets, birds (variety of types).. prolly a lot more, but this is a start lol

Deff would love to see a trainer. 

And Sunny, I won;t hate you, I love uniforms, especially on men XD
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

Will fill out everything when I am not in so much pain >.<
Right now I want to say I really really want guinea pig pets >w< Because I love those xD

Keilin Alyr

Whoa, I like these. Enough that I'd be tempted to try and acquire all of my recent 4.0 D&D characters as customs if you'd be up for that. Though the idea of re-making some poor Obsolete in my own preferred image almost breaks my heart, the poor things. =)

Though it doesn't quite seem appropriate for the implied setting, would you be up for cyberpunk-inspired customs? I think I'd come close to dying of happiness if I had a custom rendition of my Shadowrun character.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

XLostxDestinyX

Have to say these are fantastic!! I love the artwork and I adore humanoid adopties, so im happy to see such a well made one!

Some things I'd love to see:

Dresses: Kimonos!
Themes/Full Outfits: Gothic toned medievil style dresses or gowns.

Hair Accessories: Asian flair.. fans + hair sticks.
Other Accessories: not sure if it would go with the adoptie but i love piercings to add on ...

Small Pets: Snakes. :D Bats!
Larger Pets: Doggies! Specifically rottweiler!
...Anything Else?:

hiyoko

These are soo cute, I must have some!:) I wish I brought my comp, I'll try my best.

Hair styles: short and in layers. braided. curly pig tails.

Clothes: short dresses. Knee length boots. Jewelry.

Animals: besides dogs and cats, little dragons, fairies.

Little Chimaera

Whoa, epic o.O. I'm come back when I'm not on the mule.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Spixy

Tops: I'd love to see some long tops (below the hips) with different texts/icons on.

Bottoms: Jeans would be lovely - also perhaps some skirts in varying lengths? I'd like to see some 'arabic pants too' ex: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gC2lDes982k/Shgqo9FmQUI/AAAAAAAAAZw/YU_Kv5ozNjM/s400/mango+pants.bmp

Dresses: Prom gowns! (I got gowns on my mind, as we're having a big prom soon xD) Short dresses in different designs.

Themes/Full Outfits: Egyptian themed would be nice ex: http://www.awise.org/files/productsimages/BS_C/21727.jpg or perhaps some alaskan/snow-theme in thick coats with goggles?

Hair Accessories: Flowers in different shapes and sizes. Tiaras. Pearls.

Other Accessories: Bracelets (pearls, stones) Earings.

Small Pets: Normal pets - hamsters, rabbits, gunia pigs.

Larger Pets: Alaskan Husky (yay!) Spaniels! Horses, Camels? Generally ride-able creatures. or perhaps Cows/Pigs if he/she is a farmer?

Went a bit overboard xD But this is inspiring!

red_uni387

there should totally be a long flowy dress! XD

YourLoveOnly

This form is totally not going to show my love for goth and punk stuff, no no no *cough*

...Tailor?

Tops: corsets! <3 also lace top and (click)
Bottoms: schoolgirl skirt, poofy skirt with various prints, chain ribbon skirts, raver pants
Dresses: (click) and (click)
Themes/Full Outfits: schoolgirl outfit

...Craftsmen?

Glasses: *dislikes glasses*
Hair Accessories: flower
Shoes: platform boots <3 and sporty heels
Other Accessories: fishnet stockings, fishnet gloves, chocker necklace/neckband, other types of gloves, variety of basic jewelry (earrings/bracelets/necklaces)

...Animal Trainers?

Small Pets: guinea pigs <33 chinchilla, squirrel monkeys 8D I also think cats and dogs would fit in here, since it seems like a type of animal to be listed with the human.. so I suggest longhaired pretties like Maine Coon cats and longhair chihuahua dogs >w<
Larger Pets: farm animals. Horse, Cow, Donkey, Piggy, GOAT! And I want a Llama!

...Anything Else?: Males 8D

Deekkru

Wow, so many replies! Thanks everybody!

I'm currently working on a flower petal inspired dress (my brain demanded it), then I'll start on some of these darling suggestions^^

Keilin Alyr

Flower petal dresses, ooh, that sounds divine. Also reminds a bit of the Fairy Rebel and of Tiki's balloony petal dress.

And now I need to hunt down a copy of that book so I can re-read it. Old childhood favorite of mine. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

This looks awesome so far! (I had wondered where your avatar on PI came from XD)

If you ever allow guest creations of outfits, I'd be game to throw a few together for ya! :3 (not sure if I'm that recognizable, but I did the new outfit templates for Castle Clouds, and I'm the artist of Octopuss =D )

Deekkru

We're sorry, but Deekkru has just had a massive heart attack due to extreme amounts of DREAMCOMETRUE. Please come back later.

Solistia

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF /luffs on Deekkru X3 <3<3<3

Alnaeyah

I will try to add in some reference pics for some of my vaguer things.

What do you want from the....

...Tailor?

Tops: under bust corsets and vests
Bottoms: some victorianish style skirts Link Link Link Link and some pleated mini skirts
Dresses: long elegant black dress
Themes/Full Outfits: I second Kimonos and other asian inspired stuff

...Craftsmen?

Glasses: some nice old fashioned looking glasses and some of the nice super spy looking sunglasses
Hair Accessories: Flower and small pet insipred barrettes
Shoes: Knee high lace up boots
Other Accessories: Mini Tophats and Berets, Fans and I second the fishnets

...Animal Trainers?

Small Pets: Definately cats, some small songbirds, birds of prey, small dragons and mini versions of big cats and other wild animals.

Larger Pets: Larger dragons

...Anything Else?:
Hairstyles: French twist, pigtails and a curly up-do like these Link Link Link

Mutt

...Tailor?

Tops: THREE WOLF MOON XD http://www.zoltanfagyal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/three-wolf-moon.jpg
Bottoms: jeans
Dresses: maybe something like this: http://www.freewebs.com/bloodredwine/helena-eyelet-dress-in-black-from-delias.jpg
Themes/Full Outfits: cowgirl

...Craftsmen?

Glasses: sunglasses maybe
Hair Accessories: flower hairclips
Shoes: boots just plain old boots
Other Accessories:   bracelets, I'm quite fond of this style if I need to be more specific: http://www.linksoflondon.com/dynamic/eshop/product_images/thumbnail_cache/360x360/2795-navy-and-pink-friendship-bracelet-image-1.jpg

...Animal Trainers?

Small Pets: Rats, Armadillos (not sue if Armadillos are acceptable anywhere as a pet but I just love Armadillos XD *checks* apparently they are. )
Larger Pets: Bighorn sheep (once again just cause they're awesome I'm not sure if they've ever been domesticated), caribou/reindeer.

...Anything Else?: not that I can think of right now.

CrystalAngelNeko

SweetCaroline

...Tailor?

Tops: Buckskin
Bottoms: Buckskin
Dresses: Buckskin
Themes/Full Outfits: Native American

...Craftsmen?

Glasses:
Hair Accessories: Feathered Headband
Shoes: Moccasins
Other Accessories: Beaded Necklace or any other Native American type jewlry

...Animal Trainers?

Eagle,Wolf,Bear, Buffalo
...Anything Else?:
~SC~

Deekkru

*scuttles in under the cover of uh...partially cloudy daylight*

THIS IS NOT A PERSON SNEAKING IN.

Sorry for my little disappearance there guys, I was hit with a sudden influx of math tests and head colds.

Buuut, to make up for it, I sketched up some pretty new shinies for the adoptable - new races! I can't show you yet (darn you scanner!), but there will be everything from grimy goblins to fluttering fairies to yowling yetis and more!

Also, I'm playing with the idea of making these a job-based adoptable, like the Sphinxes. If you don't play PI/never stalked the Sphinxes, most critters start as a peasant. There would be various jobs for your characters to learn, like Housekeeper>Lady>Duchess, or Squire>Knight>Centurion, along with items for leveling them up and some custom jobs every once in awhile.

Opinions on that idea?

red_uni387

zarzamora

LaneyAngel

What about some old fashioned style clothing, like, 1800's, old peasant style stuff.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

YourLoveOnly

I like that idea! But would it be RP based? Because I think you might lose some followers if you make it RP based. I know some people just aren't interested in RP sadly and a lot of others are simply to busy. I do really like the idea, but I would prefer it's not RP based. I RP myself, but I have an adoptable for that already and I think 2 RP adoptables + running my own would be too time consuming xD

LaneyAngel

I don't tend to RP because every RP I've ever been a part of, I post in it, and people just ignore my posts and I don't get included, so I wind up just puttering along, having my own mini roleplay within a roleplay.
Even when I post mentioning someone else and hoping for a response, it never comes... so I wind up RPing kind of by myself in amongst everyone else.... So I stopped bothering.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Sunchaser

I always love having the different jobs and what not. Id love to see these with that.

Deekkru

YLO & Laney - First of all, I'm so sorry that tends to happen to you Laney. I've experienced ignored rp posts before, and it just takes all the fun away, especially when the rp is something you're really excited about.

Secondly, the Secundi branch will not be rp based. I have difficulty enough running rps on other sites, and the thought of managing an rp here, when I'm still practically a newbie, is somewhat terrifying XD

The majority of Secundi events will be custom slots or other events like raffles, frankens, and whatever else you smart people can think of^^

Sunchaser

aww i must say im actually a little sad that this will not be rp based. i love rp based adoptables and love running/being in rps. For example ive got teh little chim rp going and it is almost wraped up but ive had more fun with that then the others.

Deekkru

Weeeeellllll, I guess if there was enough people interested I could probably be bothered into running something^^ (really short win-over-the-adoptable rps are one of my favorite games. I don't get lost among the posts, and I get a chance to develop the critter/human's character)

Sunchaser

and if you want help im sure there are a couple people tha towuld help. i know i woudl help out if you wished. But yes little rps are always fun ^_^

kunaisa

...Tailor?

Tops:
Bottoms:
Dresses:
Themes/Full Outfits:

...Craftsmen?

Glasses:
Hair Accessories: pencil, beads in hair
Shoes: mocassins, sandals
Other Accessories: toolbelt

...Animal Trainers?

...Anything Else?: