News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

-Hallowed Souls- Breaking in on a cloud of dust!*CLOSED*

Started by Daimas, June 14, 2011, 01:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

Thats right. to those of you lucky few to have seen them on PI the Hallowed Souls are breaking into Secundi as well!

the story
This world is vast, and many creatures are as of yet undiscovered. The ones that have been never cease to amaze our senses and make us think of what other creatures they could be. Horses become Centaurs, Pegasi, ang Unicorns. The mighty Eagle Becomes a Gryphon, or a Roc big enough to carry off a horse. Yet we know deep in our minds that none of this can be true, for if it was we would know of it and not just fantasize. But joined to our world and yet unseen and unknown to us is a parallel world where such creatures are real. Animals come in all colors and types, humans are rare, instead the worlds populated by anthros and others that share animalistic looks.
This worlds name is Eyria, and is overseen by the Changeling race. Evolved from the majestic black jaguars and leapords, Changelings are just as their name suggests. Changers, shapeshifters, able to be anything living, from the smallest of rabbits to the largest of dragons. They have split Eyria into five Kingdoms each ruled by a powerful Queen.
Shyna of the north
Casteel of the west
Nutra of the south
Daen of the east.
And the youngest one Daimas of the central lands.

Our jouney and canterpoint starts in a small town in the central lands. Hallowed Town, the people and creatured of the land fondly called the Hallowed Souls.

Daimas

As you walk around the small town you hear the happy chatter of the local townsfolk,and the stomping of hooves. The sound leads you to a large barn and dusty paddock where 3 sheets of gold paper flutter stapled to the boards and a burly draft Hakal stallion walks in lazy circles

The noise has brought you to the sale barn. and it seems theres a sale going on!

Daimas

Waving a rag over her face a small snow leapord anthro steps forward out of the dust and smiles sweetly at you* Hello. My name is Damiana. I am a guide sent here to make sure you found everything to your liking. To the left we have the tamers store. Hes out rounding up more wild hakal as of now. and to the right and back 3 buildings is Leahs shop. She sells breeding items as well as the occasional ticket.
Speaking of tickets we have 3 custom ones on the salefloor today as well as 3 Hakal. this draft stallion and a natural mare and stallion.

* she sneezes into the rag* dang dusts getting into my fur gonna take hours to clean it out
Looking up she blushes* you didnt hear that....
Aaaaanyway seeing as were new to this shopping area we were hoping to hold the first hakal and the first golden ticket for auctions to figure out our pricing on items and companions! How does that sound to you?

Kahlira

BabyKittenCandy

Daimas

even after looking around I still have no idea of fair pricing for the Hakal... sooo *blank face*

Kahlira

*laughs* I'm horrible at pricing. I just like to collect

BabyKittenCandy

*Smiles and waits patiently for the pretties*

Daimas

Damia gets dragged away by an annoyed looking girl with Wolf ears and tail* Silly castle folk cant seem to handle the real world out here. Hello I am leah the shopkeeper! I am here to announce the starting of the bids on the stallion. Bidding starts at 1K. the bidding will continue for 2 days to 3:43 pm again and this higest bid will win him. From the looks of his stats hes a fast and agile boy. great breeding stock!

raising her hand she pulls one of the tickets off the fence* Bidding starts on a full custom Hallowed Soul as well! Bidding once again starts at 1K and lasts till 3:43 in 2 days as well!

both auctions last till the 16th at 3:43.
Happy bidding! and keep checking back as I am on a coloring spree today

BabyKittenCandy

*raises Hand*

1K on the Stallion and 1K on the Ticket please!

Kahlira

Neocridders

20k on the stallion, and 15k on the custom <3

Kahlira

Daimas

clapping her hands together Leah grins* this is going so splendidly!
Now for trivia! What queen is hallowed town ruled by?

BabyKittenCandy

Imma go with Daimas?

And 25K on the Stallion Please :)

Daimas

^^ Babykittencandy got it right!

He needs a name^^

Daimas

high bids so far.
25K on the stallion
20K on the custom

BabyKittenCandy

Oooo!!! Pretty pretty!! Please call him Plak'la :)

*snugs boy*

Daimas

the form has been turned into my certist.^^

Leah looks around and smiles from her seat on the auction fence* Come come! there are plenty more!

Daimas

leah claps her hands together and smiles* More trivia! Guess the coloration of the stallion up for auction. the closest in 3 guesses wins a secret!

Daimas

Winners!
BabyKittenCandy with 25K on the stallion! He needs a name( and since my certist hasnt logged on for 4 days I am digging for the backup of the certing files )

Kahlira with 20K on the custom! PM me the filled out form

Name
Color(s)
Pattern(s)
Picture refrence if needed
Owner

Daimas

Goes to Neocritters for participation in the first event

Goes to Kahlira for Participation in the first event

goes to babykittencandy for participation in the first event

all three need names^^

BabyKittenCandy

*blinks* I won him? Yay!!

Such pretties, many Thanks!! I shall be back with names :)

Kahlira

She's gorgeous!

Name: Caramel Delights
Owner: Kahlira

Daimas

Kahlira here she is... tell me if you need anything changed

Kahlira

Nothing needs be changed =D She's beautiful!

Daimas

BabyKittenCandy

Okies, Please call my Auction stallion Ghost and my lovely palamino girl Divinity.  Many Thanks!!

Spixy

Daimas

Thank you!

Starting event number two!

Leah watches as a young blonde snow leapord anthro steps up to the podium next to the auction pen.
"Ahem. Attention all! There will now be a writing contest to see who wins the second of the three custom tags!

The contest is a writing contest. In 100 words or less please tell me why you would like to win the custom Hallowed Soul"

Contest runs till this time 2 days from now

Neocridders

Name: Restful Dream
Owner: Neocridders

:) He's so great! Thanks so much :D

Kahlira

Contest:

Simply put: You can't have just one.

Daimas

Pickups

Daimas

Clapping her paws together the anthro at the podium smiles at everyone as a rather spirited draft is brought into the auction pen
" Today we have a blood bay roan overo for grabs! To take her home have the highest bid in by 12:00 Secundi time on the 22nd of june!"

Neocridders

Ooooh she's pretty!
Ummm, 40k?

(btw- My username is Neocridders, not neocritters. Lol XD)

Kahlira

Neocridders

Daimas

BabyKittenCandy

*twitches* Blood bay? Would it be really bad if i bid? lol.  I adore blood bays

Kahlira

Daimas

BabyKittenCandy

I dont wanna be greedy with them :) Ive been lucky so far!

Daimas

giggles* Kahlira has the biggest herd around

Kahlira

BabyKittenCandy

Daimas

need more entrants in the word contest.

hb on the blood bay mare with 200k is babykittencandy

BabyKittenCandy

Writing Contest Entry

I would like to win the scroll as I wish to expand on my herd to include a number of my favorite coat colours and because the other members of my herd are anxious to build up a well rounded herd.

Daimas

BabyKittenCandy wins the custom!

Name
Owner
Breed
Color(s)
Pattern(s)
Image refrence if needed

Daimas

Pushing the Anthro off the podium leah claps her hands* Babykittencandy won the blood bay mare!
Name and owner please^^

Kahlira