News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fables Flatsale- CLOSED

Started by Luv007, July 02, 2011, 01:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

HL, when this concludes, you have a few duties:

1.  Update your herd form by sending it to me with all the new members listed in whatever order works for you.

2.  Claim your grid squares AFTERwards so that I can start handing out more prizes to be used in breeding!

Wildfilly94

No rush, but I saw Ryuu claimed #8, and you still have him up as available for the flatsale. Didn;t kknow if you knew or not, but just in case you didnt.

Luv007

Nope.... I COMPLETELY missed that.  x.x

*under my breath* ....need to be better adoptable event runner person....

red_uni387

pfft you're a wonderful event runner person! <3

Wildfilly94

Lol don't be mad at yourself! Its a mistake anyone could've made. Glad I said something now though. Hehe. :) <3

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

Lol AM NOT!!! Haha. I already got a breeding set up with him though. XD Just gotta wait for 00:00.

Luv007

*lovesseeingallthepeopleinteracting*

I'm glad you corrected me, and let that be a lesson to you all that I am a completely IMPERFECT person and LOVE being corrected before the mistake can bite me int he butt.  Lol.

I AM very very glad to see everyone having so much fun.  I think the Flatsales are a more simple event and the members will benefit the herds, even if the members themselves aren't active.

*runs off to finish typing up forms and whatnot*

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

lol thank you Wildfilly!! I figured luv was busy so I didn't say anything. XD;;

Luv007

<3 you all!

I've never gotten this extensive with adoptable running, but I absolutely LOVE it... and of course, you guys are making that possible, so all <3 here!

springacres

Fable ID#: 2
Fable Name: True Colors
Username: springacres
Herd of: Marbled Secrets

Goddesss

Fable ID#: 3
Fable Name: Checkered Past
Username: Goddesss
Herd of: Marbled Secrets