News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Unbridled] Updates~!

Started by Unbridled, August 07, 2012, 12:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled

Got all the "current" Unbridled uploaded, yay! Redoing the stone images so I can add those to accounts as well. The Fjord linearts are finished, Working on finishing the Andies and Mustangs, been crazy amounds of busy, thus the deadness. But I am working on an upcoming event to celebrate Unbridled becoming an agency! Yay agency!

YourLoveOnly

Do you mean the current linearts or actual pets? Because there are none in my pet page but I have several =O

Unbridled

The pets? I haven't done the ones from the Christmas event thing yet, and from what I'm seeing in the photobucket, you only have one of the old style warmblood mares. I haven't gotten those updated and uploaded yet, just the newest ones

springacres

I don't have any on my pet page, either, and I know mine were from before the Christmas event... so wondering the same thing as YLO.

Unbridled

I only have the current lineart ones done, none of the old ones yet

YourLoveOnly

I also got one in the recent flatsale and that isn't in my page either, but it was a new line so that should be there then?

Unbridled

ok, got it figured out, he's still waiting on a name lol

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I think I own two or three of these guys but the only one I can find certed is Lily my arabian who I think has old shading or lineart or something.

Kahlira

Yay! I love you, Mistress =D  Didn't realize how big them hires were O.O Egads, Prissy is huge!

Unbridled

http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt166/The_Unbridled/DunkelPrinzessin204/ your three are in here Dunkel, I'll be getting all of the old linearts that correspond with current breeds available uploaded soon, so the minis, shetlands and arabs will collectively be getting uploaded soon

Kahlira

Including my MIA Santy hat boy?

Ryuukokoro

I can't wait to see my pretties imported! ^____^ I have a bunch of beautiful ones. (Especially some of the old line art which I love <3 ) And a hand-drawn from the big Christmas event eee!

Congrats on becoming an Agency!

Unbridled

Thanks Ryuu :D

Prolly Kah if I can find him x_X I'm fairly certain I have him somewhere

Unbridled

Items added to the database, adding items to separate accounts now @_@

Rather pleased with how the stones came out tho <3

Willow

Aah, I can't wait for my pretties to be uploaded! :D

Grats on becoming an agency, it's all so exciting D8
<3

Unbridled

Yours too! I was tickled pink til I realized how much uploading I had to do XD THen I laid down on the floor and died for a bit lol

Willow

It is daunting! But I just zone out with some music when uploading xD;

All the items are so pretty ;a;
*bedazzled*

Unbridled

Thank you :D Could you check and make sure you've gotten yours? I'm currently doling them out but I have no way to item search from here that I've found to make sure XD;;

Willow

Yep, I have two Rose Quartz! C:

Unbridled

awesomesauce ^_^ I found where I can go to view and remove them from accounts too :o so yays!

Unbridled

Fjords have been added to the Unbridled breeds list ^_^ Working on the mustangs now

Kahlira

Sweet! Items <3

The new gems and such are pretty =D

Kahlira

And this made me lol

QuoteFuzzy little terrors, you only think they're cute, just you wait...

XD They're adorable though!

And uh, had to buy that pretty mystery gem.. The topaz was it? t's so pretty! And mysterious. And just.. So cute!

Leafy