News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Little Hooves] Breeding Season Begins!

Started by Little Hooves, July 10, 2012, 06:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

*bumps*  Any updates on remaining foals?

Wildfilly94

I'm not totally sure whats going on. O.o

Last I heard, SS was having trouble with them and needed a co-runner which I had thought about, but not totally sure on yet.
If she wants me to, I can color the remaining 7 foals I was supposed to do but couldn;t because I had all those internet issues. I have all the growing for each foal I colored saved on my computer so no worries on growings, whenever that time comes.

I think I'll pm her on this and see what I can do. <3

Silvanon

Little Hooves

8 Foals have been born! BabyKittenCandy, and Rosewood! <3

I'll see about the rest another day, my eyes hurt XD

So sorry for the delay. Super Starz is having RL troubles, so the Little Hooves are kindof on hiatus. I may attempt to find a way to buy them from hr though, and if I do, I'll try my best to bring them back strong again. For now, enjoy your new foals, Rose and BKC! :)
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

skysnolimit

That Little Hooves avatar is soooo adorable!

Good luck to you and SS :3

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow!!! My foals are gorgeous!!!! Love the last 2 SO much!

Thanks so much Wild hunny!

Umm Gaia

I'm happy you like them BKC! I wanted to keep your last baby so bad. XD

21 foals left that need to be colored before the (Extremely long) season is Finally over. I will see about doing them myself once things calm down with CDA.

Thank you for your patience guys, I'm trying my best to atleast finish this season. No word from SS for the past month and a half. :(
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Super Starz

Hey guys,
You don't know how sorry I am too have just left like this. I've had many RL problems including exams, looking after and showing my horses and just recently I had a friend killed in a car accident, so things have been quite tough. I'm trying to get things organised now, and I won't remove any items from accounts, to try and make up for what has happened. Thank you to everyone for keeping things running and such while I have been away, especially Wild who has coloured and posted foals. I'm really hoping to have breeding season finished by next week, and I may start a new thread, it all just depends on how I go. So for now, Little Hooves is on hiatus once Breeding Season has finished, as much as I hate to say. I just hope I can find some time to start a new thread soon. Once again, I'm very sorry to all who hav been waiting on their foals.

Wildfilly94

Aww, I'm so sorry about whats been going on in your life right now SS. *hugs* however, I am so happy to hear from you, and now your alright and that breeding season will be worked out. <3

skysnolimit

*hugs* I'm sorry, SS *more happy warm hug* :)

Super Starz

Thank you everyone for your kind words :) It hasn't been easy for me these last few months but I'm very happy to annouce.....*Drum roll*

Little Hooves will be out of hiatus and up and running again on the 20/12!! as that is when I go on break from school. Not having school to worry about, I'll have a lot more time to spend on Secundi :D Breeding Season is going to be finished up and I'm looking at running an extra special Christmas Thread!! So bring on the Xmas Hooves!! :D