News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Luv's belated holiday events!

Started by Luv007, November 12, 2012, 11:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Poor baby, I hope she feels better soon!

Wildfilly94

Aww, I hope she feels better soon Luv! <3

Pinkshadow

awe so sorry hun <3
- Hope she feels better soonish :*

Precious little one :)

Country

I hope she gets to fee;ing better soon...sick little ones are no fun at all.

Luv007

I think all the good thoughts are working!  She's feeling so much better.  It's looking like a 12 hour bug.  Cross your fingers the fever stays broken and her appetite comes back!

Luv007

Okay, I'll try to open this again later, but I'm calling this the end of round one so I can help out with breeding season.  I'm going to try to power through coloring premades in the morning, but customs of any kind will likely not be out in time for any breeding.  Sorry, guys!  I'm just looking at far too much coloring to guarentee that.

PLEASE, don't hesitate to point out mistakes.  After staring at numbers for so long, I could easily have skipped a roll, or calculated it wrong, but these are the results I have come up with.

ROUND ONE

Aralia won 1 premade, 1 semi, 1 inspirational/mimicry, and 2 full customs.

Bunraku won 4 premades, 3 semis, 4 inspirational/mimicries, and 4 full customs.

Country won 1 premade, 1 semi, 1 inspirational/mimicry, and 1 full custom. Also, would you like 6 more rolls or a 60k refund?

CutieePie won 4 premades, 2 semis, 2 inspirational/mimicries, and 2 full customs.

Goddesss won 2 premades, 7 semis, and 1 inspirational/mimicry.

Kahlira won 3 premades and 1 inspirational/mimicry. Also, would you like 6 more rolls or a 60k refund?

Pinkshadow won 5 premades, 3 semis, 5 inspirational/mimicries, and 1 full custom.

PM won 3 premades, and 2 inspirational/mimicries.

Rosedawn won 1 premade and 1 inspirational/mimicry.

Wildfilly94 won 3 premades, 1 semi, and 1 full custom.

Winged Dreams won 2 premades, 2 semis, 1 inspirational/mimicry, and 1 full custom.

YLO won 10 premades, 5 semis, 3 inspirational/mimicries, and 4 full customs.

And my current progress:
Quote6/15 total full customs
4/22 total inspirational/mimicry customs
5/25 total semi customs
??/39 total premades

Kahlira

Winged

Inspirational/Mimicry Custom Critter
Name: Spark
Owner: Winged dreams
Breed: Snake
Adoptable/Animal Mimicry: Scottish Wildcat mimic. Info found here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3781.msg85195#msg85195

Semi-Custom Rat
Name: Sheltie
Eye Color: Silver
Natural Colors you like: Black, silver, tan brown
Anything Else?: Nope

Semi-Custom Snake
Name: Green & Blacks
Eye Color: Pale green
Colors you like: Dark brown, white, cream
Anything Else?: nope

Full Custom Snake
Name: Sierra
Eye Color(s): Bright brown
Body Color(s): Blue/brown
Marking(s)[Calico, Belly, and Fire are templated]: See photo
Anything Else?: Similar to this snake: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2289/5718838720_39cbbcf78b_z.jpg. Doesn't have to be exact.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

No worries luv, we understand it's like impossible to get that massive list all done today!
I do assume those few fulls/semis/mimics already done will be uploaded today? ^^

Picture in the Paint
If you flip the brown rattie girl upside down her large neck marking looks like a snowman standing in the snow! Her rump marking reminded me a bit of a reindeer too, so I really love her, she totally reminds me of Christmas! :D

Santa Ratty
I nominate PonyMama, because she's an amazing person. Lots of her adoptable events are free and she always tries to make sure everyone has a chance to enter, she's not in it for profit. She's also been an amazing friend to me that I can talk to about anything and everything, secundi related or not and has been very helpful too!

Pumpkin Raffle

And I had one full custom, one mimic and one semi form still to post from my last 10 rolls, so here they are!

Full Custom Snake
Name: Name Me
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Eye Color(s): pale blue
Body Color(s): see pic
Marking(s): see pic
Anything Else?: like >this snake please

Mimicry Custom Critter
Breed: Snake
Adoptable/Animal Mimicry: http://i45.tinypic.com/fbx36t.jpg

Semi-Custom Rat
Eye Color: luv's choice between blues, greens, browns or red (whichever of those looks best with the body coloration you pick)
Natural Colors you like: I love all natural ratties! Some realistic rat things still on my wishlist are the base colors amber, sky blue, powder blue and agouti and the patterns hooded, variegated, roan and cap stripe (cap stripe is one marking, not cap or stripe) but don't feel like you have to stick to those <3
Anything Else?: no bi-eyes please. it's the same form I used for my other two semi customs so it's possible you already gave me some of these colors and patterns XD

Country

I would like the 6 additional rolls please...but I will wait til after breeding season and you guys are caught up from everything if that is ok ^-^

Goddesss

500k on the auction

We didnt get around to doing pumpkins this year but I thought this was fitting.

Rosedawn

Sadly all of my pics disappeared with my phone, but this looked cool.

Luv007

QuoteNo worries luv, we understand it's like impossible to get that massive list all done today!
I do assume those few fulls/semis/mimics already done will be uploaded today? ^^

I doubt it.  It's more likely that all things will be uploaded at once after Wild has finished with breeding.  I can't upload things myself, so she had to do it and these guys will be her priority AFTER she has finished the mass of babies she has to upload.  In addition to that, she's looking at 101 critters just from the dice game to deal with. 

And any entries left for other games, get them in!!  Good luck everyone!

And Goddesss has the most up to date bid on the ghosty boy at 500k!

Country

Rosedawn

On the blue ratty's flank it looks like he has a cupcake that is just TEEMING over with whipped cream. I bet he likes sweets hehe.

YourLoveOnly

I thought the CDA account was made Agency, not Wild's account? In that case anyone with access to the CDA account can upload critters <3 But anyway, if I understand correctly that means nothing is getting uploaded? Sadness, since the original plan was premades would go out today, I had been waiting on that to submit my snake breedings. Guess I'll submit them as wild/offworld ones then.

Rosedawn

Luv did post this whole event from her own account though so it stands to reason that she may not have access to the CDA account.

YourLoveOnly

I understand that, but I meant that CDA isn't Wild's main account so access /could/ potentially be shared. I know I wouldn't give anyone access to my main account :P

Luv007

I'm guest coloring.  I have access to the CDA account, but I know nothing about uploading pets, and as of right now, I don't know if Wild if comfortable sharing that.  Everyone does things their own ways.

Premades WILL be handed out today, but they won't be uploaded into the system yet and therefore, probably not valid for breedings. 

YourLoveOnly

Uploading is pretty easy, I saw Wild do it on JoinMe. There's only one way to do it really. If you guys need help with it, I'd be willing to do so, I have too much time on my hands anyway :P Wild can contact me if she wants to take me up on that ^^

And eee, am excited to see premades! :D

Goddesss

Luv007

Premades can be found HERE:   http://s211.beta.photobucket.com/user/luv0077/library/CDA/Premades

*Note that #27 & #28 are out of order.  I didn't save them as .png so they skipped when I uploaded the first batch, and I had to reupload them afterwards.

This is the list of people who have premades and the number critter from photobucket that belongs to you.  Tomorrow, I'll try to go in and update the photobucket itself as well, but as promised, I wanted to make sure I got there out tonight.

These will be uploaded AFTER breeding season babies, so please be patient.  It is a LOT of work.  <3

Luv007

QuoteThere were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Goddesss
Country
YLO
Rosedawn
Timestamp: 2012-11-20 06:21:16 UTC

Congrats, Goddesss!  It looks like our spooky little girl here liked your rattie pumpkin the most and will be going home with you!

Goddesss

Oh I am sooo happy.  I loved the raffle and the ghost and now they are my first ratties!

Luv007

Congrats, ROSEDAWN, for winning the writing contest!  Your entry, as always, was a delight to read and it's a shame there wasn't any competition for it!

QuoteThere were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Pinkshadow Nominated Silvanon
CutieePie Nominated PM
Country Nominated Kahlira
Rosedawn Nominated YLO
YLO Nominated PM
Bun Nominated Rosedawn
Timestamp: 2012-11-20 06:24:56 UTC

Grats, Silvanon!  You will be taking the little santa boy home for your truly giving spirit!  I have to say that this was a well deserved win for you!  I think all the entrants are wonderful givers to the community though, so let me see if I can come up with something special for you each.  <3

Luv007

I'm so glad, honey!  I'll accept the auction money in a sec, and I think you had a premade or two as well?  I know I'm down to working on your semi forms right now and they are so much fun to color!

Luv007

Bunraku, you'll be taking home the painted red rattie female.  Your vision in her was very symbolic and I enjoyed it.

Winged, I found that little white elephant adorable and wouldn't have ever seen it without you point it out.  I'm going to try to pull up a special little prize for you tomorrow as well for playing.

YLO, you will be taking the brown rattie girl home.  I'm glad you noticed that little reindeer on her hind end.  It was the only rattie I intentionally drew something into.  Hehe.  And the snowman was a wonderful catch.

Rosedawn, the blue boy will be coming home with you.  I hope you have lots of candy and sweet to deal with that sweet tooth of his!!

Luv007

And last but not least, our ghostly auction boy is going home with Goddesss for 600k!

Again, please be patient while we wait to get these ratties uploaded, and while I finish coloring the 62  semi, inspirational/mimicry, and full customs.  I'll be working as quickly as possible, as I'm sure will poor Wild who is doing something like 4 times the coloring in breedings as I am for this event.

YourLoveOnly

I love my new natural rattie hoard, yay! And very happy with reindeer ratty too, thank you <3 *also steals ratties 9, 12, 17 and 18 and snakes 31, 32 and 34 ;D*

Winged

Ah i love my little red rattie! And that pale snake is lovely too :) Congrats Bun for getting that gorgeous brown snake #31! He caught my eye xD
I'm glad you liked my view on the elephant!

And no problem about the wait for getting them uploaded, i definately understand how long importing takes, since i'm taking so long to get my 500+ Gliders uploaded!
Owner of Gliders!

Country

I love my little grey girl. I have been meaning to get one like her done and just haven't had the time XD THank you so much! ^-^

Rosedawn

Bunraku

Thank you so much for the red girl Luv, and I love all of my premade prizes! ^^ I have to say I am especially in love with Mr. #20 and his beautiful cyan eye though <3

CutieePiee

Thanks so much for the premades, Luv! I love 'em!

Luv007

I'm so glad everyone loves their new babies!  I colored many plain ratties, but tried to give them each their own special tweak, so they are special.  :)

PonyMama

I have been so sick the last few days I meant to enter the santa event, oh well, things happen that are beyond our control *kicks stupid cold*

I want to thank cutiee and YLO for nominating me, you are both so sweet *big hugs*

Umm Gaia

All critters from the events other than premades are uploaded. Working on premades now, then going to try to speed color some breedings before I have to leave for a family thanksgiving and babysitting till early saturday morning!
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Luv007

Thanks, Wild!  I appreciate it!!

And I've got almost all of the coloring done, with the exception of a few forms that are what I consider "fantasy" markings on our ratties, and I'm going to send PMs out now (or soon depending on how much my little one feels like she needs to be held) to those people.  <3

Bunraku

Wild, I think I ended up with a couple of snakes that don't belong to me? I think I was supposed to end up with snakes 31 and 36, but on my pets page I'm seeing snakes 33 and 28. If those two do belong to me, I have no objections because they are beautiful, but I wanted to be honest in case they are not mine?

Umm Gaia

Ohh god I was afraid I'd go too fast and mix tthings up. D: *Cries* I'll go back and try to figure it out
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Luv007

Might have something to do with file names being mixed up on a few.  Sorry about that.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you figure out what is going on!

Umm Gaia

I think it did. ou have two listed at 28, and two are out of place so I mixed those up for sure.
Everything from 26 on is screwed up, I forgot two were uploaded later. I'll try to fix it now.
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Bunraku

Sorry Wild! >< Also I think one of the snakes is being listed as a ratty, in case that's going to cause future problems as well >< *hugs* ._. I feel so bad for you guys, you're so swamped D:

ETA: Would it make it easier if I linked you to the photobucket images of which snakes are mine?

Umm Gaia

All fixed!! And I caught that snake before this mess, so it should be fixed now. XD
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Bunraku

CutieePiee

Full Custom Rat
Name: Dash
Owner: CutieePiee
Eye Color(s): Brown
Tail|Ear|Feet Color(s): Light pink
Body Color(s): Black with brown belly
Anything Else?: Like a rottweiler or dachund?

Thanks!

Winged

Quote from: CDA on November 23, 2012, 12:08:45 PM
All critters from the events other than premades are uploaded. Working on premades now, then going to try to speed color some breedings before I have to leave for a family thanksgiving and babysitting till early saturday morning!

Does this mean that customs from this event should be uploaded? I have my premades but not customs. Not sure if i misunderstood you.
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Winged dreams on November 23, 2012, 03:20:02 PM
Quote from: CDA on November 23, 2012, 12:08:45 PM

Does this mean that customs from this event should be uploaded? I have my premades but not customs. Not sure if i misunderstood you.

I think wild meant from all the other events than the roll your dice one :)

Luv007

Customs are NOT yet uploaded, but they are very close to being finished with coloring, and then I'll be uploading them myself for you guys so Wild can focus on breedings.  So now, with all that hammered out, hope you'll be seeing them within the next week in not by the end of the weekend!

Winged

That's great! Was just checking in case mine got missed :)
Owner of Gliders!