News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Luv's belated holiday events!

Started by Luv007, November 12, 2012, 11:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

Luv007

ALL custom critters have been colored, and I'm going to start uploading tonight or tomorrow, depending on this stupid cold and the stupid internet connection that isn't cooperating tonight.

Bunraku

Luv007

Thanks, Bun.  Me too.  I'm liable to lose it if I don't.  No tolerance for this crap.

BUT, in other news, I got Aralia-Kahlira loaded into the system tonight and intend to load the last 30 customs tomorrow after baby gets done with speech.

And then, I hope to help along breeding season so that Wild doesn't have SO much to do.  :)

Yay for being productive, I suppose?  Even though I'm randomly screaming as my runny nose reappears every few minutes.  It's really just annoying.  Harley seems to find it rather amusing though.  Silly girl.

Aralie

*snuggles her snakes* They are all amazing! Thank-you ^_^

Bunraku

Oh my gods Luv my customs are AMAZING! Thank you so much, you have no idea how thrilled I am with all of them, but especially Indra. You captured him so well <3

Luv007

Yayy!  I'm glad you're both pleased.  <3

Country

OMG! Starsky is soo adorable! Thank you so much!

Umm Gaia

Glad you like him!  <3

Through PonyMama is uploaded.  Will get to rest when I come back from speech with baby.

~Jess on the CDA account
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

CutieePiee

I love my new customs! Thank you! They turned out great!

Pinkshadow

i LOVE my first ones :D
- They are all so wonderful :D

Luv007

Things are completely uploaded.  Please let me know if you see any mistakes I made.

Kahlira

I'm slow XD Absolute love for my ratty <3

PonyMama

I adore both my Lemur Rat and my Hasili Snake.  They both look wonderful

Wildfilly94

I see no mistakes. :)
I like my babies, thank you!!

Winged

Mine look great, huge thanks! I adore my wee frog mimic :D
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Yay for more happy people and no mistakes!  I tried to go slowly and pay close attention, but there were a few times I would realize I might have done something wrong after I'd already added a critter.  I looked through the search engines though, and found all females to in face be female, ect for males, rats, and snakes.  But yayyyy!