News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:: Kaki-Kouma :: September Events!

Started by usedog2, September 08, 2009, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I got my door at least! ^^

Seriously, the ONE time I didn't pick my fave number, I lost a Murrah that was hiding behind a 10 door. That'll teach me to ignore fate!

Sunchaser

usedog2

Eeep, got distracted! D:

Here we are-

The winner is Dunkel.Prinzessin204! :D Dunkel, please post a name and owner.

Eheheh, that only took 40 minutes. X3;
Bum bum bee dum...

Ravvana

Sunchaser

Poupou

Ryuukokoro

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

Ravvana

Quote from: usedog2 on September 08, 2009, 06:49:35 PM
*muddles around with some premades*

Ooh, premades? :D *stalks*

What I really need are customs of my two horses, yep. I would go after a love pair if they weren't both boys XD Ah, the downfalls of being a gelding-only household.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Oh wow I won!  :o 

Name: Shocker
Owner: Dunkel.Prinzessin204

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2

Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

usedog2

She's one of my favourites. <3

But! Since I should be getting off the computer by now, I have devised a contest to win this beautiful siamese-looking girl.

She is very, very vain,  and to win her, you simply have to explain to her how she is the best and most beautiful thing on the face of the earth. So it's kind of like a flattery contest. The one she likes the most will be chosen at the end, and she will go home with that person - as long as that person promises to praise and revel in her beauty every day, at least.

The contest ends on September 9th, 17:00 Secundi time. Well, what are you waiting for? Flatter her!

This contest will also be posted in the first Extra post. :)
Bum bum bee dum...

YourLoveOnly

I will work on the contest. 'Cause I fell in love the second I saw her and now I must have her =3

Franken Kaki turned out awesome! Congrats dunkel!

YourLoveOnly

Flatter Contest
Hello there little Kaki-Kouma. Can I just call you Aphrodite?
I don't know your actual name, but calling you Aphrodite should make it obvious I'm talking to you.
I've never seen a Kaki-Kouma this stunning, ever seen any kind of female this stunning.
I hope you're aware of that. I can't imagine anyone else thinking they're worthy of resembling the goddess of beauty. So it doesn't matter how many others are around, I can see I got your attention. No one else thought I was talking to them. How could they, if you are standing next to them. It's obvious you're the most beautiful. You see, I look at natural coloring a lot. Some are great, some not so much.
But you.. you are the example of perfection. My dream. An example for all the others.
With looks like that I'm sure every female wants to be you and every male wants to be with you.
I'd be so proud if you wanted to live with me. Just think of it.. Me, YLO, girl-nextdoor, being the owner of such an amazing Kaki-Kouma. I don't even know if I'm worthy of that. I hope you think I am and that you'll want to come home with me. I promiss I will do whatever I can to please you. I will find you the most handsome mates, get you the nicest friends, give you the most delicious food, anything you want! Dear Aphrodite, I hope we won't need to goodbye. I hope I can stay with you forever.

(enough flatter? =3 but really. she's gorgeous. YLO wants! O.o)

CutieePiee

usedog2

Well, it would seem like someone has been very uppity as of late...

The little Kaki-Kouma was so flattered and emboldened by your nice little speech, YLO, that she started to think of already incredibly-high status as even higher. I personally find her attitude unbearable, but perhaps you wouldn't mind holding onto her and bringing her back to earth? She seems to love you. >> Miss Aphrodite has already warmed to her name, very much so. She thinks the goddess of love and beauty very fitting as her namesake. So here you go - she's in pickups now. ^^

Soo... I'd be game for another franken if anyone's around. ;)
Bum bum bee dum...

YourLoveOnly

FRANKEN! I'm always up for Franken =3
YLO loves Franken <3

And Aphrodite is so lovely =D
I was wondering, how do you get the loyalty up? ^^
And does loyalty have a function?

Oooh O.o Semi-customs TBA? =3
Sadly I won't be around most of the weekend, so hopefully there will (still) be some when I come back =]

*adds stalker banner* Looks a lil' out of place though next to my 70px ones xD

TheKat

TheKat picks door #6!

Please ^^  I haven't seen these before but they're awfully cute! ;D

usedog2

Heheh. <3 I'm sure there'll still be some semi-customs left. *fiddles around with post*

Aaaanyone around? =3
Bum bum bee dum...

CutieePiee

usedog2

Well hallo der. ;))

Two more people and we can do a franken. ^^
Bum bum bee dum...

CutieePiee

*puts on loud-speaker* Come one, come all!

I'm really excited about these guys. I'm surprised I haven't noticed them before seeing them on Secundi. They're very cute. ^^ Hope I can stalk enough to get one.  ;D

Sunchaser

usedog2

It shouldn't be too hard for you to get a hold of one. :) They're meant to be fun and not impossible to get. I wouldn't do that just to drive up the price. I don't really care if they're worth nothing, as long as they're well loved. XD Hm, I really should talk to the artist about something, though... *scuttles off whilst keeping an eye out for any newcomers*

*pokes wiggling person* I seeee you! We only need one more. ^^
Bum bum bee dum...

CutieePiee

*waves to wiggler*

Sounds great, usedog. ^^ That's what adoptables really should be about.

Sunchaser

lol no poking me *noms on hand* i win :-p

usedog2

D: I be nommified.

Yeah, I like adoptables that are fairly easy to get (not in a borig way, though), and have a nice, easy to get into community. And nice art, too. :D

*makes a trail of cookie crumbs to attract people*
Bum bum bee dum...

TheKat

-scuttles into thread-  hello ^.^  I'm here... -eats cookie crumbs she found on the floor-

usedog2

Hm, well, we had 3 at one point, so let's start. XD

Gender?
Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

usedog2

So she's a girl!

Female - Sunchaser109

Body Colour? (use HEX- ex 000000)
Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

ooo white female :-p sounds like me lol

TheKat

White bodied adopties are my new obsession ^^  That's why I chose it ;D

usedog2

Oops! I forgot to post the rules, but luckily none have been broken yet. X3;

There must be two choices in between yours. (ie Me chooses. Myself chooses. I chooses. Me may now choose again)
No killing me. If you do, I shall haunt you and eat your soul.

Female - Sunchaser109
Body - FFFFFF - TheKat

Hair Colour? (use HEX)
Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

i cant kill you? darn.... but i wanted a tiger striped, zigzaged male with multipule stripes of black to white varying shades and lots and lots of jewlery and sparkling wings.

TheKat

what if you were gaurenteed to come back as a zombie? XD

TheKat

I have to go for a bit!  Talk to you guys either later or tomorrow.

usedog2

Quote from: Sunchaser109 on September 11, 2009, 07:52:44 PM
i cant kill you? darn.... but i wanted a tiger striped, zigzaged male with multipule stripes of black to white varying shades and lots and lots of jewlery and sparkling wings.

*twitch* ... No comment. >3

Then my zombie would eat you and your soul. It's quite a simple matter, really. ;)) See you, Kat. :)
Bum bum bee dum...

Sunchaser

by kat! and lol you know you love me :-p

CutieePiee

usedog2

Weeeee're back!

Female - Sunchaser109
Body - FFFFFF - TheKat
Hair - FF3366 - CutieePiee

Hair2/Hair SGene Colour? (use HEX)
Bum bum bee dum...

usedog2