News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CDA - Breeding Season!

Started by Umm Gaia, February 01, 2013, 08:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

The info is on the agency page, Rose :) non registered breeders can keep 2 babies

Kahlira

Did I ever mention my absolute love for my rainbow babies?? XD

The others too XD But Wild tries to stealz the rainbows!

Bunraku

I enjoyed you're litter a little too much Kah. I was like, Kah? Magic feed? RAINBOWZ!

Kahlira

Rosedawn

Kah your rainbow babies are the best!!

PonyMama

Okay I just want to make sure, I know I got all breedings in on time, and only got one litter coloured
it just seems like the season is over and everyone is happy, but I am still missing a little of rats and a clutch of snake eggies

Bunraku

The season is far from over PM, I'm still uploading about 14+ breedings I think?  so there are many people still waiting for theirs, no worries, they will be coming soon ^^

PonyMama

Okay was reading and it looked like everything was wrapping up, got a little worried

Winged

Don't worry PM, I haven't any litters yet there's plenty still to come.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

4 More litters uploaded from me and hopefully more later! Though I'm quite tired and think I should take a break right now due to the fact that Winged's Frigg became a mother instead of a father and Countries snake egg became mother of Cutiee's baby rat >>;; This is what happens when I'm tired, luckily I caught it all when it happened and fixed it XD But if there are any other errors with you're litters, please throw me a PM and I'll go fix them.

Screenshot, for the lolz you know:

YourLoveOnly

XD I had that when importing a FCFC litter today. Two kittens were listed as being adults, two had the same ID#, one was lacking the parent info, one was listed as first gen etc. I never made that many mistakes lol. But they are all fixed now.

I am so excited to see my own snake eggies arrive :D

Country

Lmao, this is too good XD Take a break Bun, I think you could use it!

Umm Gaia

9 more litters uploaded, 4 to go and I'm done x__x
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Rosedawn

Sunchaser

Bunraku

Hey Everyone!

I just had a small problem with a snake that has just grown into a hatchling returning to the CDA account when it shouldn't have. Please be on the lookout for this happening to any ratlings or hatchlings! I'm not sure if it will happen to any of the litters I myself have colored but please be on the lookout if your eggs are due to grow into hatchlings never the less. Report it to me and I will return them to you ^^

Winged

I ADORE my third litter! Great job Bun :D
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I am so glad you like them! I really enjoyed coloring that litter. <3

Umm Gaia

Last four litters by me have been uploaded! I believe I am now done for the season x.x I hope you all enjoy!
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Rosedawn

Pinkshadow

So soon breeding season again? xD lol