[Crystal Ball Dragons + Other Adopts] USD Fundraiser

Started by SplitX, February 04, 2010, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

SplitX

You'd better. I HATE being led on. /drama queen hair flip
xD

Solistia

Okay, Taking a $6 slot via Gene Pool :3 (I woulda done just $5, but Gene Pool can't get much for it, so $6 works better XD)
I'll also be working on what we talked about earlier here in a minute Splitty ^_-~<3

SplitX

When you mean dual socks, do you mean 1 black, and 1 white, or do you mean half-white, half-black? xD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

SplitX

Got'cha. Tell me if you want anything changed. I know the swirls aren't really... swirly, but my Tablet isn't working, so I had to use a brush... and it looked very pretty/swirly to me. >_>;
-hides from Dunkel's wrath- D: Tell me what I need to fix. <3

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

*laughs* It looks great Splitty. And Ceres has had many different markings she's one of my favorites to get and she looks different every time.

SplitX

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

SplitX

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Gorgeous! I think I might new to get her in a few other adoptables.

SplitX

Solistia

Just double checking to make sure you got my funds through paypal Splitty :3
(Love you too Splitty~<3 X3)

SplitX

SplitX

HMMM... -ponders- Is $1 too much for a premade? >___>;

YourLoveOnly

No no, defenitely not. And I seriously wanna buy a premade, because $20 looks so much nicer than $19 xD But I already have 2 hydragon girls.. but she's so pretty.. waah! *torn*

SplitX

Aww. x3 Another one's up. <3

AND I posted what exactly my funds will go to, and what I'm saving up for, so y'all can see. <3 I think I'll have to keep this up for a long time, but it will NOT be the only source for CBDs. <3 I'm going to try to get a job but, I already went to one place, and they asked about my insurance, and they kept beating around the bush, then asked blatantly if I was a pregnant teen looking for a job (thank GOD it wasn't because I look fat >_>). When I said yes (as if they wouldn't find out!), they said 'thank you and we'll call you if we need you.' They're not going to call. =/ Bleh @ people.

YourLoveOnly

OMIGOSH MUST HAVE THAT ONE NOW!
Mocha Latte!!!

Okay, I'm calm now xD *continues to work on forms*

SplitX

X3 Just send the $1 along with the rest of the money, love? -cackles- I had the feeling, as soon as I uploaded her, you'd want her. >:3

YourLoveOnly

Lemme know if any extra charges apply. I think my total is $20 now.

And just name my beautiful girl Mocha Latte, please =3

Semi-Custom Love Pair Form
Names: Jens / Quirine
Owner: YourLoveOnly
6 colors: #0044CC, #00FF22, #CCFF11 / #00EE00, #0066DD, #9900CC

Semi-Custom Form
Name: Celice
Breed: Holiday
3 colors: #cc6622, #cc0022, #eae611

Semi-Custom Form
Name: Tai
Breed: Angelic
3 colors: #ff9966, #f9ebf3 , #ff44aa

Full Custom Dragon Form
Name: Micou
Eye Color: #008afe
Body Color: #9999ee, white, #68eecf
Hair Type: Long & Wavy
Hair Color: black
Wing Color: #99ffcc, white
Horn Color: #99eedd, #8000ff
Crystal Ball Color: #8000ff
Marking(s): for the horns let the first color fade into the second and just do something fancy on the body with the different bodycolors xD

You already received 2 of my custom forms from our trade, name custom is posted in the carnival thread ^^ (Speaking of those, if you really want to make easy SG open up those 20K name customs xD I would probably order 10 of them xD)

I still have 2 full customs left from our trade and a full custom voucher too =o
I'm gonna have a CBD army! >=( *evil grin*

SplitX

Nope! No extra fees. :3 $20, yes.

PM me if you want some name customs. ;3 They'll be done, if you want them, as soon as I finish your customs here. =D I JUST re-fixed up the CBD Love pair lines. They'd messed up... again. T_T; Lucky you! x3

I will upload your 2 other cusotms at the same time. ;3

SplitX

For your love pair; Jens is male & Quirine is female? Or is it a female/female pair? ;3 I DO need to add that to the form. D:

YourLoveOnly

Male & Female.
My best friend and her boyfriend =3

Because I already ordered Lookky and me xD
Just bugged Jens to give me three colors, I already had Quirine's colors =3

*runs off to send $$ and PM about name customs*
I really hope I don't kill you with all these orders O__O

SplitX

Gonna take another quick break. T_T; I have some kind of a nasty head cold. I'm gonna lay down, so no coloring, BUT I will finish up the Duck Game, so I have less to fret about. n___n

This okay, YLO love? :3

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

SweetCaroline

If I send money to you through pay pal do they charge extra? Am asking because when my hubby sends funds to my pay pal they keep part of it for themselves. Don't want anyone to get shorted like I have.
~SC~

SplitX

They charge extra to ME. Like... they take off a bit of money from what I get. ^_^ But I don't mind at all.

SweetCaroline

So I would just send you the needed amount for what I'm ordering?
~SC~

SplitX

Yepp! No extra charges love. ^__^ I need money to pay my parents back. I'm not doing it just to have it. xDD Any money is great money. <3
Which makes me super happy that I didn't have to pay a penny for my Pokemon Pearl! Yay for store credits from turning in games you never play any more.

SweetCaroline

Is the price on Gene Pool Starters $5? And do I send you the money now so it will be there for her?
~SC~

SweetCaroline

oops, I will need the info on where to send the funds to as well. Please
~SC~

SplitX

Yes, money comes now. ^__^

All customs that I've received payment have been completed, I do believe. If I've looked something over, please just send me a message. Don't get upset, but don't forget, my mind's everywhere these days. x3

Edit:
sohappiated@aol.com

YourLoveOnly

Mine are still listed as unpaid, but I send payment this morning. Hopefully you received it =o

SplitX

SweetCaroline

OK  Money is sent to you for Gene Pool use.

Gene Pool Fishes wanted:

Hope they are still available.
~SC~

SplitX

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SplitX

It got me to $97.43
No other adoptable customs left, but I will keep selling the Gene Pool fish as long as the premades that our loverly Gene Pool have offered for this event are available. :3

Edit: Well, they are left, but not through me. Y'all have helped me too much already, and I refuse to take advantage of anyone's generosity.

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

Yesssss, All gone, I went in, counted them all, checked my funds, grabbed them all. I'm greedy peatty.
~SC~

SplitX

OH. xD I thought you meant something like... I don't even know.

Gene Pool

And that does, indeed, clear out all of the starter fish that were remaining!
Let me double check that nobody else had dibs on anything.. I don't think they did after I moved 1 earlier today.

Double checked and confirmed. 2 to sera, 1 to Solistia, and 9 to SweetCaroline, makes 12 fish.

$61, wow. I'm glad I didn't do the forms yet, now I can get a couple love pair customs and save you the work of 61 premades :P

Contemplating forms...
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

Solistia

Hooray for almost reaching $100 ^o^ (now your dad will have to shut up X3)
Or, you can hope he realizes he was wrong, and you can spend that money on maternity stuff OTL

SplitX

Quote from: Gene Pool on February 05, 2010, 04:36:21 PM
And that does, indeed, clear out all of the starter fish that were remaining!
Let me double check that nobody else had dibs on anything.. I don't think they did after I moved 1 earlier today.

Double checked and confirmed. 2 to sera, 1 to Solistia, and 9 to SweetCaroline, makes 12 fish.

$61, wow. I'm glad I didn't do the forms yet, now I can get a couple love pair customs and save you the work of 61 premades :P

Contemplating forms...

Actually, I might have a disgusting amount of fun with 61 premades. XD

Take ALL the time you need. ;3 <3

SplitX

For a short time only; I will give you... 1 premade of every breed (including a love pair!) PLUS a bonus premade surprise egg (just like eggs from breeding season, you'll never know what's inside. Even the actual egg colors might have NOTHING to do with what's inside!) for only $8 instead of a normal would-be price of $12 for all of that. Please let me know if you're interested.

I will also offer any of these packages:
1 Full Custom Love Pair (Worth $12)
4 Full Customs (Worth $24)
2 Semi-Customs (Worth $6)
and
4 Premades (Worth $4) for the low price of... -drum rolls-
$35 instead of $46! Please let me know if insterested. <3