News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wild Ponies | CYO Open W/ New Breed!

Started by Tribe, February 06, 2010, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

XD tis fine sunchaser love :D

The kaluas are the free ones though, any naturals are 5k a certing fee..

and yes  you can color them :D

Sunchaser

lol i didnt mean to make him a 'natural' i just had fun coloring :-p ill send the fee though later right now i got draged back into WoW <.<

PonyMama

Name: Chuki
Owner: PonyMama

Black with Red dapple
I am hoping witht he color of red this is fantasy withouth being too overboard, but if you consider it more natural I will send along payment

Tribe

it is for sure fantasy there pm XD

and i would like to make an excellent example with miss pms lovely.

That spot there on his cheek is what i would consider okay as far as a marking goes thats not normally natural. Paint horses all the time have spots that look like this or that okay..however if it wouldve been a perfectly shapen and stamped on skull it wouldve been a no no..understand XD horses dont come with perfectly shapen flowers & pretty swirls on there rear>.>

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

Astrial :) i love him lol

this is just a random that if someone wants they can have

Poupou

Here's mine. <3

I'll be honest, Sunchaser109 colored him for me, I hope it's allright?
I was afraid to miss out, so I asked her if she could help and she said yes. ^^;

Name : Borealis
Owner : Poupou

*Hugs Sunny* Thanks so much. <3

Tribe

They are so lovely, but sun hunny they have to have natural colors only not fantasy markings. They cant be certed sorry.

Goddesss

Quote from: Hunni on February 11, 2010, 05:37:30 PM
They are so lovely, but sun hunny they have to have natural colors only not fantasy markings. They cant be certed sorry.

I think you meant they have to be fantasy colors only not fantasy markings.

Tribe

Sunchaser

PonyMama

Natural markings with fantasy colors

So you can have a pink horse with light blue dapple

Poupou

Would this work ? :)  Or is it still too fantasy markings?  I tried for paint, but I'm not very good at markings I think. XD

Tribe

Perfect poo!
and others are allowed to color for you if you cant no problem!

Ravvana

PonyMama

Tribe

Oh ravv hes just absolutly stunning! Hed be need to breed against a natrual black roan huh?

Seeing as really these guys do have bases though ill have to decide who has what base.

Tribe

Bases for those done correctly thus far

PMs boy-Blue Base
Pous boy-Red Base
Ravvs boy-Blue Base

Ravvana

I agree with that. I gave him points on his legs to distinguish him as being on the black (in this case, blue?) base as opposed to the red :)

Tribe

Yes ravv thats what makes the kalua breed different..naturals are on the normal black & chesnut bases..kaluas come on blue & red bases..they are mutations to the natural bases..there for fantasy colors :D

Tribe

When breeding a kalua the basics are the same..

Blue base X Blue Base = blue base foal

Blue Base X red base= either

now as far as cross breeding goes

Blue base is equal to black base
Red base is equal to chestnut base :D

YourLoveOnly

O.o I am too busyyyy. I was away yesterday and now I need to catch up on my own event.
If anyone wants to color for me, pretty please send me a PM?

Oh wait.. you said people can only color one Kalua no matter if they gift it or not.. So I can't get someone to color a Lookky pony for me? I don't think I can find anyone to color a Kalua for me if that means they won't be able to get one for themselves..

Poupou

Tribe

Nono if you ask them to color for you and they agree thats fine. I was saying if they didnt want a kalua they could gift theres.

and you have PLENTY of time..like 2 weeks on this event i swear on everything this time ylo.

YourLoveOnly

I still doubt I can color Lookky well enough, I keep trying to get others to color him for me xD
So if anyone wants to, please send me a PM.

Otherwise I'll probably just use something different.

Brindle is allowed right? It is rare, but it's still a natural horse marking.

Tribe

Yes brindle is allowed, if its a natural color then its natural if its fantasy then obviously its a kalua :D

Let me see looky i may be able to do him when i get either this computer to read the male lines or gte my computer back..

Goddesss

Goddesss

*sits in thread and stalks for female slot*

YourLoveOnly

I shall post Lookky on Monday, I am so extremely busy right now >.<

Tribe

^-^

Finally i got this computer to like the wild ponie files, i had to figure out exactly what it needed saved as for some reason it just wouldnt open right with the old files.

Anywho

So growings will start and hopfully be done today. All those that are named anyways, i need to check the deadline and make sure no ones missed it.

Hunni

Tribe

Well i must say i have something for some of those who were expecting growings..but im not sure exactly how to tell you and wether or not it'll be good or bad news to you.

When i went to check on the first colt holding barn i was stunned when i hit the door. There in every stall stood an absolutly beautiful stallion horse, strong and bold but O.o they were different. They seemed to have mutated when they transitioned from foal to adult. They had beaks and wings and odd ears and...i just didnt know what to do or think. I instantly called the vet to have him check them out, it seems that these few colts were infected with an avian type virius and for some reason as they transitioned from foal to adult it mutated some of there genes causing the bird like effect. They now seem completely healthy and ready to go home with thier owners. The vet has okaied every single one of them as perfectly healthy and strong. However its unknown on how this new mutated gene will effect breedings and unknown to how it will or if it will be passed on to offspring? As said it was isolated to the one colt barn so none of the other babies have these mutations i guess we'll see with the first breed of one of these stallions XD and just so its known they cannot fly thier wings are more sorts of extra growths of the body rather then wings they are to small to carry them off the ground and they are absoutly solid as can be, being mostly muscle with thick bones. They are also just coverd in the normal horse fur not feathers.

Sooo here they are those few folks who had colts in the first holding barn...

Ive had all the others tested and no one else was infected, they are all fine though thier transitioning is a little slower then these colts were (possible effect of the mutation) so you can expect them between today and tomorrow.

Tribe

Next holding barn up will be up and ready to go home in around 20-45 mins.

Goddesss

Sunchaser

i am still allowed to have Ti'ka right? My natural colored boy? who has scars? i know i sent the sg for it. And ill be doing another one that will take astrials place that follows the guide lines :)

Tribe

Oh yes sun your fine with him, its just the kaluas that arnt fitting :D cant wait to see your new colorings though :D

Poupou

Eeeeek they look so cool, I love it!!! :D

Soooooo... these are the first with the mutations then, right?  Are we going to see more of these?
:3

Tribe

:D glad you like them pou & yes these are the first and yes possibly there could be more though thats up to genetics as of how and when there are.

Sunchaser

Rosewood

Prety. :)